6 Years...?!?!

#23
Judge Mr Justice Ouseley, sentencing, described her as "a victim" and suspended her six-month sentence for two years.
What a fucking joke.

He told Davenport he had a problem controlling his temper, but that he was not sadistic.
Nooo, he killed the child because he loved him. Obvious isn't it? Wanker!

"You did what you did because you couldn't control your temper and because you thought hitting a child was an appropriate way to dish out physical punishment or discipline," he said.
He did what he did, because he's an evil fucking scrote.




P.S. No, it's not the NAAFI, but I did smirk at PA's comment.
It's not like he actually killed the kid himself.
 
R

really?_fascinating

Guest
#25
fat-cav. The fact is, even if they are driving you mad, you can't do it - not right, not fair on him and illegal. What you CAN do though, is make a note of all the embarrassing/ pathetic/ stupid things they do now and just wait.

Then, when he eventually brings a good lookig girl back, just regale her with all these tales. When he objects, remind him of how irritiating he is being today. Revenge, a dish best served cold.

Oh, and you could always insist that if he wants to inherit a penny, he will have to look after you when you are older. Then get old and infirm, move in and wet the bed. A lot. And you can then shout rude things as he pushes you round Tesco. Finally, when you check out, play your trump card - have your solicitor reveal in your will that everything you have has been left to help for heroes and you spent the last ten years of your life irritating him for no reward.

Do not let him know this is your plan - nine year olds have no conscience (see the view from the cock ring who statred this thread above) and he might well go all out to kill you first, in an imaginative 'mousetrap' kind of way.
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#26
Woofer829 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
lgnd-bev said:
dont say your joking or sorry iv herd it all before.!
I wasn't going to.

But at least I'm educated, and can spell.
You may be educated. If you're intelligent apologise.
The world is a shit place, full of shitty people, doing shitty things. Get used to it, or move to a convent in the west of Ireland.

How the hell all you people live when you get upset about something you've read in a paper is beyond me.
 
#27
PrinceAlbert said:
spaz said:
really?_fascinating said:
Still think there is nothing funny about beating two year olds to death.
Oh come on it was a bit funny.

No doubt you pretend to be a decent bloke in normal company and would not express these views in person.
Yes he would.
You're wasting your time mucker
I think it would have been more acceptable to issue a fatwah on all things chav and tell everyone how much you want to kung fu them all over.
 
#30
PrinceAlbert said:
Woofer829 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
The kid was ginger, so not worth as much as a normal person
Do you have any children Albert?
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Empathy yaddayaddayadda.

Has arrse been taken over by sensitive metrosexuals or something??!?!
Come on Albert answer the question, Do you have children? Yes or no.
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#31
Woofer829 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Woofer829 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
The kid was ginger, so not worth as much as a normal person
Do you have any children Albert?
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Empathy yaddayaddayadda.

Has arrse been taken over by sensitive metrosexuals or something??!?!
Come on Albert answer the question, Do you have children? Yes or no.
I'm saving myself for the time when it's legal to kill kids, then I'm having loads and loads.
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#33
really?_fascinating said:
Are you feeling a bit picked on dear?
Yes, you've got it in one. I feel picked on.......by someone that I don't know....on the internet. Lucky you can't see me, I'm a nervous wreck. Crying too! :roll:
 
#35
really?_fascinating said:
Albert - you are a disgrace...................

Of course, the usual bunch of hard man outrage whores will now internet duff me up for daring to express reasonable disgust at such a toss comment.
Doubtful, suspect 99.9% of adults will agree with you.

99.8% will accept the futility of trying to debate intelligently with the author.
 
#36
really?_fascinating said:
fat-cav. The fact is, even if they are driving you mad, you can't do it - not right, not fair on him and illegal. What you CAN do though, is make a note of all the embarrassing/ pathetic/ stupid things they do now and just wait.

Then, when he eventually brings a good lookig girl back, just regale her with all these tales. When he objects, remind him of how irritiating he is being today. Revenge, a dish best served cold.

Oh, and you could always insist that if he wants to inherit a penny, he will have to look after you when you are older. Then get old and infirm, move in and wet the bed. A lot. And you can then shout rude things as he pushes you round Tesco. Finally, when you check out, play your trump card - have your solicitor reveal in your will that everything you have has been left to help for heroes and you spent the last ten years of your life irritating him for no reward.

Do not let him know this is your plan - nine year olds have no conscience (see the view from the c*** ring who statred this thread above) and he might well go all out to kill you first, in an imaginative 'mousetrap' kind of way.
Oh, you take all the fun of a good ol' beating. :(

Did I mention I have a 7 and a 5 year old too. So all of the above can be enjoyed thrice over. Moawww Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaa! :twisted:
 
#37
PrinceAlbert said:
right-grumpy said:
To be fair Albert, this is not the NAAFI.
No....it's the internet..........lots of 0s and 1s..........get over it.

Don't get me wrong Albert, your comments mean nothing to me but, this is Arrse and if you want to make comments like that then the NAAFI is the agreed place.
 
#38
PrinceAlbert said:
Woofer829 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Woofer829 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
The kid was ginger, so not worth as much as a normal person
Do you have any children Albert?
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Empathy yaddayaddayadda.

Has arrse been taken over by sensitive metrosexuals or something??!?!
Come on Albert answer the question, Do you have children? Yes or no.
I'm saving myself for the time when it's legal to kill kids, then I'm having loads and loads.
That's a no then. I don't think anyone will be suprised.
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#39
really?_fascinating said:
Albert - you are a disgrace...................

Of course, the usual bunch of hard man outrage whores will now internet duff me up for daring to express reasonable disgust at such a toss comment.
You're entitled to your opinion..........and so am I. Who cares?
 

Latest Threads

Top