6 Years...?!?!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by redduke748, Oct 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News

Surely life hasn't become THAT cheap under Nu Liarbor? How that Judge has the gall to call himself "Justice" anything is beyond me.

2. The kid was ginger, so not worth as much as a normal person

Attached Files:

3. From the BBC:
    "On the night that he died, Davenport called an ambulance saying Joshua was limp and lifeless. The child was pronounced dead when paramedics arrived.

Post-mortem tests found Joshua had suffered bruises to his thighs, knees and arm.
    He had scratches to his ankle, three marks on his back, and had suffered a broken arm and two rib fractures. The toddler also had bite marks on his arm, which matched Davenport's teeth."

Albert - you are a disgrace. if you really think that you are being in any way amusing with your comment you need to have a severe word with your self. You might think that an adult beating, biting and ultimatley killing a defenceless two year old is funny, but most people on here would probably think you are a sick individual with a warped view of the world.

Please do not respond by saying you were 'joking' - just say sorry for such a crass remark, that even by the recent standards of arrse is vile.

Of course, the usual bunch of hard man outrage whores will now internet duff me up for daring to express reasonable disgust at such a toss comment.

4. Flight

Flight LE Book Reviewer

You're ginger too and I claim my £5.

5. No they wont. I'm at the forefront of the Ginger Abolition front but albert you're a tosser - for that remark. I can't claim to have noticed you as being a tosser before - error of judgement?

6. Flight. Not ginger. But do not find killing two year olds terribly funny. Must be a bit of a stick in the mud I suppose.

7. Why can't we have a few hours in the cell with bowman?

I'd pay for a hour or two.... just have an Ambulance waiting nearby. For me, after i suffer a heart attack from over exertion.

he has a face you know you couldn't stop hitting.

8. I couldn't agree more with you, I'm sick to death of idiots thinking that every story demands a 'comedy' angle.

And before anybody starts- it's not 'Squaddie Humour', it's you being a c0ck!

9. Let's hope the old lags in his nick are reading the papers.

10. I'm not apologising. Why should I? I agree, I am a sick individual with a warped view of the world. What of it?

11. Albert - fair enough. You might be a cUnt but at least you are an honest one.

Still think there is nothing funny about beating two year olds to death.

No doubt you pretend to be a decent bloke in normal company and would not express these views in person.

12. Albert that was a sick fucking comment you just posted, it dosent matter if ther black white chinese tall small skinny or fat, that was a 2 year old kid and could do nothing bout it cause a grown man beat him to death ! dont reply cause im not going to talk to you, dont say your joking or sorry iv herd it all before.!

13. What about 9 yr olds? My son is driving me up the wall and can at times be inches away from a good beating. I blame the parents!

14. I wasn't going to.

But at least I'm educated, and can spell.

15. Came a mod bin this thread before the WI get hold of it ?