6 Year old boy nabs car to go to a restaurant

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ghost_us, Oct 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I laughed my ass off reading this...

2. Well he failed his driving test.
  3. Only In America!. Sounds like Stewie from Family Guy.
  4. Cut the thieving toe rags hands off, that'll learn him to steal cars.

Oh it's all funny now isn't it, but what about in 6 - 10 years time when he has just MAC 10'd a granny first, then "boosted" it?
  5. Well then he'll be 'gangsta' then won't he. And probably serving 25-to-life.
  6. Shame it wasn't caught on candid camera. Watching the little guy take the seat out and putting it in the front seat. How did he touch the pedals? Or did he steal a leaf out of "Shortrounds" ideas book (from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom).
  7. What gets me is its a miracle, that at the age of six, he managed to actually fit the booster seat, get in and start the engine...
  8. It will be more amazing next time when he only has stumps !!!!
  9. I liked the quote in the report that Investigator couldn't understand how he reached the pedals. In the US the majority of cars are automatic so all he had to do was to pull the gear lever to R and the engine would have done the rest. They don't stall if the accelerator pedal is depressed, as a friend of mine found out when he took his foot off the brake and the car drove forward and hit the car in front.

Only in America though. :)
  10. Wonder if it was a drive through!