6 weeks pokie for shave foam stunt.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by AIR FILTER, Aug 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jonnie Marbles just got awarded 6 weeks pokie for that stunt on Murdoch.

He will be out in 3 weeks max.

Worth every last squirt of foam and remarkable value considering he can now claim his fame and fortune out of it!

Linky ...... BBC News - Murdoch foam pie attack: 'Jonnie Marbles' jailed
  2. Pete Doherty did only 6 weeks of a 6 month sentence!
  3. I lay odds that his "fame and fortune" will never materialise. A talentless w*nker. His stage name says it all really.
    Remember that pr*ck in a dress and beard at some Royal event a few years ago who was a performing artist or similar? His subsequent fabulously successful career? Precisely.
  4. And not only that he will go home with memories of endless supplies of black nob; be an accomplished picket pocker, have advanced burglary skills and know his rights inside out. And before anyone tells me that he will not be in long enough, I say knackers, it's long enough for him to qualify for a couple of NVQ's at least.

Incidentally, a fellow of my acquaintance in UK served some years for attempted murder. It was a fair cop and he did his time, albeit in a max security prison along with some very interesting dregs of society. He tells me that he learned a lot whilst in prison.

Fast forward to last year when he got stopped for an alleged driving offence (remember that serious offenders are released on licence). Plod checked his licence etc and came back and asked casually "what were you last in prison for?"

Attempted murder

Another three police cars turned up to help the first crew issue a speeding ticket.

Nee naw nee naw nee naw...............
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I'm sure Johhnie Marbles will enjoy sampling the last squirt of **** during his 'holiday'.
  6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

The man's a class A moron. He very nearly detracted from the panning that Murdoch was getting.
  7. The ****** should have used battery acid.

Would have got off scot free on any jury I was serving on.
  8. Good old British Justice!!
  9. I know a lot of people on here have a very worrying obsession with male on male rape, but does it ever actually happen? I mean more than once in a blue moon?

Going from the fantasies of some on here the entire British prison system seems to be one massive bout of never ending homosexual rape.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Or, alternatively, you can ram a police car sending a copper flying through the air and get a mere 4 weeks in pokey for that as part of your 18 month sentence for a string of motoring offences and having a previous record of 52 offences.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. He should be knighted
  12. If course, if UK plod manned up and carried guns as a matter of course, they could have given a life sentence for his little stunt.
  13. Embarrassing plod and various other 'security' services, always deserves a much harder sentence.
  14. The sort of thing you masturbate over?
  15. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Chuck him in with Charlie Gilmour

They can sit and whine together all night long