6 scots or RMR

Hi there.

Looking to join either 6 scots or the rmr(Glasgow) but not sure which one to join any advice on either of them? Like morale, opportunies, deployments? Etc im based in the glasgow area I'm 26, how has either of them changed due to covid 19 I've been told loads of different things form people about the joining process of them so looking for some confirmation.

Thanks in advance.

Visit both. Make your own decision: that's the best bit about being an adult.

Oh, and the worst bit...

Hi there.

Looking to join either 6 scots or the rmr(Glasgow) but not sure which one to join any advice on either of them? Like morale, opportunies, deployments? Etc im based in the glasgow area I'm 26, how has either of them changed due to covid 19 I've been told loads of different things form people about the joining process of them so looking for some confirmation.

Thanks in advance.
Neither. 4 Para or 144 Para Med Sq. But i'm biased.

Fhaggis

Swinger
I’m joking the Motherwell lot, but they said that mostly been joining up with maryhill as it’s really busy over there.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
RMR is much more time intensive and the RFCC is much more demanding than CIC.

With RMR if you miss 2 weekends you’re backtrooped, it’s pretty set in its ways. Miss a set amount of drill nights and you will end up getting back trooped. Plus RMR takes up a huge amount of free time for your own personal phys.

I'm biased towards 6 SCOTS because I spent a year training in Motherwell - but if you're willing to put in RMR levels of effort and training, you could always take it a tiny bit further and travel to Hamilton for the relentless pursuit of excellence...

Latest Threads