• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

6-pack in 8 days

All PTI s and other " Twice round my beautiful body, GO" types, I have a photo-shoot in 8 days time and need to get my very slight beer-gut turned into a 6-pack by next Friday.

Will not eating or drinking, plus 200 sit-ups per day divided into 4x50 do the job?

Ta

You have a what now ?

Gobble fat burners go for a fast half hour run then do leg raises til you puke

Wipe mouth, kick a bag 100 times left leg , 100 times right leg. In fact just do it til you puke

Wipe mouth, hang from pull up bar, get feet to alternately touch left elbow then right elbow. How many reps you ask ? Yep til you puke.

Wipe mouth,(your teeth will be a shiny new white?) sit on swiss ball and do slow controlled reps until the usual conclusion.

Wipe mouth. Try and unbend your body to get into bed.

Day 2 ........

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
All PTI s and other " Twice round my beautiful body, GO" types, I have a photo-shoot in 8 days time and need to get my very slight beer-gut turned into a 6-pack by next Friday.

Will not eating or drinking, plus 200 sit-ups per day divided into 4x50 do the job?

Ta
You need lots of deep anal penetration. I can help.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Shit can the sit ups they wont do jack.Sprints shed weight.Calcium apparently helps shed weight of your stomach region so pint of milk. Spices are another good thing for helping burn fat. Don't eat pasta,bread and potatoes. But you have probably left it to late.

theres an expose on the net some where about how professional phots get the before and after pics and can do it with only an hour or so difference.

shave up, fake tan, suck it in and beast yourself in the gym plenty of light and shadow and angles and hey presto after phots

I'll try and remember where I saw it

S

syledis

You need lots of deep anal penetration. I can help.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Jarrods version of colonic irrigations differs somewhat from the norm, you do get an insertion and fluid into you ,,but thats where the similarity ends

Latest Threads