6 Nations Predictions

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#1
As I prepare my bunker to hide from incoming abuse, here are my predictions for this weekend's rugby:

Ireland to beat Scotland by 25 points

Italy to beat Wales by 10 points

France to beat England by 20+ points

Give or take 3 points, that is how I feel the games will go.


Let's hear some views. No doubt The Guru will have Engerlund winning by a squillion points :jocolor:
 
#2
Auld-Yin said:
As I prepare my bunker to hide from incoming abuse, here are my predictions for this weekend's rugby:

Ireland to beat Scotland by 25 points

Italy to beat Wales by 10 points

France to beat England by 20+ points

Give or take 3 points, that is how I feel the games will go.


Let's hear some views. No doubt The Guru will have Engerlund winning by a squillion points :jocolor:
Scotland will win by two points
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#3
Trevelez said:
Auld-Yin said:
As I prepare my bunker to hide from incoming abuse, here are my predictions for this weekend's rugby:

Ireland to beat Scotland by 25 points

Italy to beat Wales by 10 points

France to beat England by 20+ points

Give or take 3 points, that is how I feel the games will go.


Let's hear some views. No doubt The Guru will have Engerlund winning by a squillion points :jocolor:
Scotland will win by two points
I wish!
 
#4
Auld-Yin said:
Trevelez said:
Auld-Yin said:
As I prepare my bunker to hide from incoming abuse, here are my predictions for this weekend's rugby:

Ireland to beat Scotland by 25 points

Italy to beat Wales by 10 points

France to beat England by 20+ points

Give or take 3 points, that is how I feel the games will go.


Let's hear some views. No doubt The Guru will have Engerlund winning by a squillion points :jocolor:
Scotland will win by two points
I wish!
Aye, I was being daft, four points
 
#5
We'll get gubbed

I was at the Italian game.....the best bit was the army parachute drop at half time

The Irish have made such a better fist of the whole professional thing than the SRU
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#6
20 minutes in and it looks like the Oirish team were out on the pissh last night. Not looking anywhere near as sharp as previous games.
 
#7
Scotland 15 Ireland 13

WTF!!!!

Go on the boys!
 
#10
18-19....bollocks...3 mins to go
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#13
A good last 10-15 minutes with plenty of excitement.

I am pleased to be proved wrong about the points difference. (In this instance)
 
#14
After being humiliated by Italy who would have expected Scotland to come so close to beating the in form Ireland?!!!! Brilliant result for Scotland, very unlucky though...
 
#15
Well, we may have lost but we didn't do as badly as I thought we would. Lots of heart. I just wish we could score points other than from Chris Patterson's right boot. Best kicker in the world? I think I heard that today means 20 kicks out of his last 20. Not bad average.

However. Well done, Ireland - another Triple Crown.

Time to get sozzeled, I think :cry:
 
#16
in_the_cheapseats said:
Well, we may have lost but we didn't do as badly as I thought we would. Lots of heart. I just wish we could score points other than from Chris Patterson's right boot. Best kicker in the world? I think I heard that today means 20 kicks out of his last 20. Not bad average.

However. Well done, Ireland - another Triple Crown.

Time to get sozzeled, I think :cry:
Aye, better than watching Wales
 
#17
Well at least we're off to Paris daring to hope...again! Still, three days on the lash and some slap up nosh sounds good even if the French hit form! Hopefully they'll be as tired-looking after playing england as Ireland were today - possibly with only six days between games even tireder. So come on England, stick it to they Froggies tomorrow...then you can go back to being b$stards on Monday!

(This message was not brought to you by Patrick Mercer!)
 
#18
Ireland looked as if they were still half asleep. Still, a win is a win! :thumright:

(Now I'll just wait for the_guru to appear and show just how little he knows about rugby by talking complete and utter bollox. As usual.)
 

Similar threads

Top