6 nations fantasy rugby

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Murphy_Slaw, Jan 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you think Jesus really did walk in Englands green and pleasant land?
    Does your dragon drown you in phlem when speaking?
    Do you ken what Ken means?
    Do you think Guinness is a major food group.
    Did you once have the greatest army in the known world (a long time ago)?
    or God forbid..
    Do you eat cheese and run away?

Yes folks..it's that time of year again log on to

ESPNscrum Fantasy Rugby - 2013 International Game |

and enter your team.

Follow the instructions on screen and then go to enter league. The PIN No. is 22857 and the league name is The exraordinary league of ARRSE.

Let battle commence.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. I have entered a lucky dip team to get the ball rolling. You can enter a lucky dip team then pick your proper XV closer to the start date, when you know the starting line ups.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Scotland is my fantasy for the Grand Slam.
    • Like Like x 1

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

I thought this was a thread about how Wales wins.
  5. Joined :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Joined using my usual ABE mindset, though for no particular reason other than something I must have heard on Radio about winning Grandslams again this season also ABW!

And then will fail to change or update team at any point competiton to take account of who's actually selected, playing or been dropped from the squad due to injury, retirement for international career, etc!
  7. If this is fantasy rugby, why are there just 6 nations?
  8. Entered. Fortunately I have managed to pick a team that contains no Jocks or greasers; they will score zero points for me.
  9. I pending with a lucky dip. Giving none of tips from my extensive managerial talent until it's absolutely necessary.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Taken a bit of a gamble with some of the newer names - may review Friday after the starting line ups are announced
  11. I don't need a fantasy-sodding-team, I've got the real Welsh one.

After their display this Autumn they're going to get a stuffing from St Dunstan's B side.
  12. Lucky dip selected. From my previous showings, it may well be a better tactic for me to stick with random selection!
  13. Unfortunately the days when you could pick O'Gara as your "nominated kicker" and barring injury, be assured of points in the bank every test are gone.
  14. O'Gara? You couldn't like him even if you reared him. Young Farrell stays fit and hits form, there's your kicked points.
    • Like Like x 1