6 months ive been bk in and still not being payed correct

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by boab1888, May 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been back in 6 months and still do not get payed anywhere near what i am suppose to my admin staff say all they can do is send a letter to this place in glasgow and it will get back dated but how long dose it take these people to get there finger out ??

2. Get your CoC involved, your clerks (military or CS) sound like fuckwits. I hadnt been payed properly for 18 months and only found out on tour. It was sorted out in theatre in less than a week and 2.5 grand backpay in my next paycheck.

3. Get your CoC involved, your clerks (military or CS) sound like fuckwits. I hadnt been payed properly for 18 months and only found out on tour. It was sorted out in theatre in less than a week and 2.5 grand backpay in my next paycheck.[/quote]

Sounds like your the fuckwit! Imagine not knowing what salary you are supposed to be on and not knowing for 18 months!

4. Imagine being a fuckwit who has problems knowing how to quote posts.

5. Yeah alright Im a fcukwit too, let that be a lesson to anyone who doesnt scrutinise their payslip properly every single month. I didn't.......but it still doesnt alter the fact that this blokes clerks are fuckwits.....and no I didnt mean "all AGC clerks are fcukwits" you touchy cnut. Most of them are rather good.

6. Maybe when you learn to ferkin spell paid ,your pay will be sorted ????

I know our education system is falling around our ears :policeflat:

7. Get on JPA and raise an I-Support, along the lines of 'I'm only getting X but think I should be getting Y, can you look into it" and IF you should be on what you think you should be, then it will get changed and you'll get the extra ontop of your next pay.

Be warned though that on re-joining you may not go straight back onto what you were on when you left. A lad that re joined the same time as I did found himself back on new entrants pay, where as I came back in 3 increments down on what I was on, questioned it and got put back up.