• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

6 Month Acting Rank held during H16, will this help increase my final payout?

i was given my acting rank of LCpl during my deployment to afghan and i have been given voluntary redundancy. Will i get an increase in my final payout? as i have held this higher rank position during my last 12 months in the army. i reverted back to Pte after the tour

Thanks

i was given my acting rank of LCpl during my deployment to afghan and i have been given voluntary redundancy. Will i get an increase in my final payout? as i have held this higher rank position during my last 12 months in the army. i reverted back to Pte after the tour

Thanks
Wouldn't have thought so mate. Google the redundancy calculator and bang your details in for a rough idea of your payout. If you're going on Tranche 2 you should know what you're going to get by now.

Wouldn't have thought so mate. Google the redundancy calculator and bang your details in for a rough idea of your payout. If you're going on Tranche 2 you should know what you're going to get by now.
I have done the calculator but it just asks me outright if i hold acting rank but not the exact period held. I have received my offical forecast and it says exactly the same amount. I have taken into consideration of what it will be at Pte rate and anything extra is a bonus. On leave at the moment

Thanks
Shouldn't Tranche 2 volunteers be gone by now? Their 6 months was up on 12/12/12.

Latest Threads