6 cs bn reme 3 armd coy

Discussion in 'REME' started by J.D., Nov 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Greetings from Arizona - Looking for the logo for 6 CS Bn REME, 3 ARMD COY - Google isn't helping out that much. Thanking you in advance... J.D. Davis
  2. The Companies don't have logo's but the 6 Bn logo is an anvil
  3. Any photos, links, pictorials, etc. that I can use to search out the history of the unit - looking to paint a LR.
  4. IIRC, Pre 2007 the companies did have logos. Before they became 3 and 14 armd, back when they were GS and CS. I'm pretty sure that 3 armd had the desert rat.
  5. Any confirmation on any of this? Desert rat. Anvil? Photo's/links?. Thank you.
  6. Use google
  7. As I stated prior - google isn't helping out - that is why I am posting here. If you have a suggestion as to where to look; I would appreciate the insight.
  8. It does help. Hence why I said it, I wasn't being sarcastic. Try Googling '6 Bn REME anvil' and its there as the first image
  9. As a search engine; I use Yahoo - when I have looked for images; it goes to a site that shows metal sculptures - It does show an anvil for 6 Bn - as close as I have gotten to an image. But Sparky8, is there an actual badge that you are aware of? I tried what you suggested above as far as Google is concerned, and is as vague to me as Yahoo - am I missing something -

On the side; I was not trying to be a d*** - just stating facts as I see it. J.D. - ( P.S. I do appreciate the help by the way )
  10. Keep juggling the search terms. For some reason the badge was there in images but I can't find it now, don't know why.
  11. I will continue to look; I am still interested in any and all information regarding such