5x3 England Flag with 3 Lions for £1.50 + free P&P to BFPO

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by PostedOverseas, Jun 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,
    I just thought I would let you all know about a fantastic offer which I just posted on our site.
    It is for a 5'x3' England Flag with 3 Lions on for only £1.50 with free P&P to all uk addresses including BFPO addresses.
    The details are on our home page
    www.postedoverseas.com
    We have also just started this months competition for 2 prizes.
    The first is for a 1GB USB flash disk and the second is for a USB SKYPE Phone and details of those can be found on our competitions page

Well, I look forward to seeing you all soon.
    John

2. nice one will i win if have a flag off you.

3. Put it this way, it's a automated random draw so if you are the only one that enters then you will win but there are two prizes so you never know
    John

4. Hello postedoverseas. I am sorry to inform you. The reason that poster seems such a good deal is because there is a printing error that was not picked up until after distribution. I have one in front of me. Please notice one of the standing players (sorry, I do not know his name). He and the cameraman were unaware of the split in his shorts and part of his 'rude bits' being on display. The Sun newspaper on Monday ran a story on this (2 bloody pages) and it was suggested that the player/s did this as a prank.

5. n.o.b

6. Hi Downes, you have lost me, I don't recall mentioning posters or pictures of players, please could you enlighten me as to which poster you are talking about and if it is on our site, where.

PS. I've just added a new section to the site which is a list of the very best deals from all the BFPO Friendly companies that we list
    You can find it here Offers Page

7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

So can't you tell the difference between a flag & a poster?

8. Sorry lads, I must be missing something, I'm looking at this images:</p>
    [​IMG]

That's the one that's on the website, the text at the side of the picture says</p>

This leads me to believe it's a Flag, It bloody better be because I've ordered 2.
    If anybody else get's a different picture to this on either my or their sites, give us a shout and I will chase it up.
    John</p>

9. It is an England flag, but defaced almost beyond recognition. Doubtless made in China too.

10. This must be the wrong picture - the blurb says three lions, I count four.

Buy three, get one free, perhaps?

11. I've also noted that the draw date for the competition is 1 June. Is this 2007?

12. Sorry, my bad. The run out date for the competition is 1st July 06 Not 1st June. That problem is now fixed.
    My flags have just arrived and there are 4, yes 4 Lions, not 3 like I said, that'll teach me not to take listen to other people and use my own eyes.
    John

13. And there I was thinking it was only me that c**ked up competition dates on Arrse. Thanks John, I don't feel so alone now!

Regards,- C

14. I did not mention the 4 lions because I did not think anyone would spot it. Well done putteeinmyhands. Re. my initial comment. The flag/poster whatever you want to call it is a montage, the team photo engulfs the 4 lions logo and measures more than twice the dimension postedoverseas has stated. I presume this is an oversight.

15. What team bloody photo? Can't see a photo from the specified link.