5x3 England Flag with 3 Lions for £1.50 + free P&P to BFPO

#1
Hi all,
I just thought I would let you all know about a fantastic offer which I just posted on our site.
It is for a 5'x3' England Flag with 3 Lions on for only £1.50 with free P&P to all uk addresses including BFPO addresses.
The details are on our home page
www.postedoverseas.com
We have also just started this months competition for 2 prizes.
The first is for a 1GB USB flash disk and the second is for a USB SKYPE Phone and details of those can be found on our competitions page

Well, I look forward to seeing you all soon.
John
 
#4
PostedOverseas said:
Hi all,
I just thought I would let you all know about a fantastic offer which I just posted on our site.
It is for a 5'x3' England Flag with 3 Lions on for only £1.50 with free P&P to all uk addresses including BFPO addresses.
The details are on our home page
www.postedoverseas.com
We have also just started this months competition for 2 prizes.
The first is for a 1GB USB flash disk and the second is for a USB SKYPE Phone and details of those can be found on our competitions page

Well, I look forward to seeing you all soon.
John
Hello postedoverseas. I am sorry to inform you. The reason that poster seems such a good deal is because there is a printing error that was not picked up until after distribution. I have one in front of me. Please notice one of the standing players (sorry, I do not know his name). He and the cameraman were unaware of the split in his shorts and part of his 'rude bits' being on display. The Sun newspaper on Monday ran a story on this (2 bloody pages) and it was suggested that the player/s did this as a prank.
 
#6
Downes said:
Hello postedoverseas. I am sorry to inform you. The reason that poster seems such a good deal is because there is a printing error that was not picked up until after distribution. I have one in front of me. Please notice one of the standing players (sorry, I do not know his name). He and the cameraman were unaware of the split in his shorts and part of his 'rude bits' being on display. The Sun newspaper on Monday ran a story on this (2 bloody pages) and it was suggested that the player/s did this as a prank.
Hi Downes, you have lost me, I don't recall mentioning posters or pictures of players, please could you enlighten me as to which poster you are talking about and if it is on our site, where.

PS. I've just added a new section to the site which is a list of the very best deals from all the BFPO Friendly companies that we list
You can find it here Offers Page
 

oldbaldy

LE
Moderator
#7
Downes said:
PostedOverseas said:
Hi all,
I just thought I would let you all know about a fantastic offer which I just posted on our site.
It is for a 5'x3' England Flag with 3 Lions on for only £1.50 with free P&P to all uk addresses including BFPO addresses.
The details are on our home page
www.postedoverseas.com
We have also just started this months competition for 2 prizes.
The first is for a 1GB USB flash disk and the second is for a USB SKYPE Phone and details of those can be found on our competitions page

Well, I look forward to seeing you all soon.
John
Hello postedoverseas. I am sorry to inform you. The reason that poster seems such a good deal is because there is a printing error that was not picked up until after distribution. I have one in front of me. Please notice one of the standing players (sorry, I do not know his name). He and the cameraman were unaware of the split in his shorts and part of his 'rude bits' being on display. The Sun newspaper on Monday ran a story on this (2 bloody pages) and it was suggested that the player/s did this as a prank.
So can't you tell the difference between a flag & a poster?
 
#8


Sorry lads, I must be missing something, I'm looking at this images:</p>



That's the one that's on the website, the text at the side of the picture says</p>
Large "ENGLAND" Flag
5 feet X 3 feet
100% Polyester

Normal Price: £5.99
WORLD CUP OFFER: just £1.50
(FREE Delivery!)

This leads me to believe it's a Flag, It bloody better be because I've ordered 2.
If anybody else get's a different picture to this on either my or their sites, give us a shout and I will chase it up.
John</p>
 
#10
PostedOverseas said:
Sorry lads, I must be missing something, I'm looking at this images:</p>



That's the one that's on the website, the text at the side of the picture says</p>
Large "ENGLAND" Flag
5 feet X 3 feet
100% Polyester

Normal Price: £5.99
WORLD CUP OFFER: just £1.50
(FREE Delivery!)

This leads me to believe it's a Flag, It bloody better be because I've ordered 2.
If anybody else get's a different picture to this on either my or their sites, give us a shout and I will chase it up.
John</p>
This must be the wrong picture - the blurb says three lions, I count four.

Buy three, get one free, perhaps?
 
#11
I've also noted that the draw date for the competition is 1 June. Is this 2007?
 
#12
Sorry, my bad. The run out date for the competition is 1st July 06 Not 1st June. That problem is now fixed.
My flags have just arrived and there are 4, yes 4 Lions, not 3 like I said, that'll teach me not to take listen to other people and use my own eyes.
John
 
#14
PostedOverseas said:
Sorry lads, I must be missing something, I'm looking at this images:</p>



That's the one that's on the website, the text at the side of the picture says</p>
Large "ENGLAND" Flag
5 feet X 3 feet
100% Polyester

Normal Price: £5.99
WORLD CUP OFFER: just £1.50
(FREE Delivery!)

This leads me to believe it's a Flag, It bloody better be because I've ordered 2.
If anybody else get's a different picture to this on either my or their sites, give us a shout and I will chase it up.
John</p>
I did not mention the 4 lions because I did not think anyone would spot it. Well done putteeinmyhands. Re. my initial comment. The flag/poster whatever you want to call it is a montage, the team photo engulfs the 4 lions logo and measures more than twice the dimension postedoverseas has stated. I presume this is an oversight.
 
#16
Downes,

I think you may be suffering from a "syndrome". I see no photo, I see a F L A G ..... with a cross ...... and some Lions ..... no photo.
 
#17
I'll tell you what lads, I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't see a photo, I thought I was going blind there for a second, I was looking left and right for a group photo on my site and even throught someone had vanadalised the siteand altered the photo.
And just to prove it is a flag, heres a photo of one of mine that came this morning.



Yes, I am sad and I do have a flagpole in my back garden (&euro;39.99 from REAL in Moenchengladbach) and with the flag for £1.50 it's a bargain to show pride.
Once the world cup is over, the White Rose of Yorkshire is going up there.
I just hope there is some wind by then
John
 
#18
I'd be interested in a Yorkshire flag for £1.50 + free p&p.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top