• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

58 Holster

Afternoon ARRSErs I am currently looking for a 58 pattern pistol holster as a sort of christmas present for a spotter friend who collects all sorts of old kit (particularly of the canvas kind). Now having checked ll the online stores and been to the local surplus store most of them are going for £30 a pop which is fairly steep for me.

So: would any ARRSErs happen to have one stored up in the loft or dare I say....the shed and be wiling to part with one? I would of course expect (quite rightly) to pay or make a donation to any of the Forces charities or a donation to ARRSE.

Cheers

PRC

ugly

LE
I have a fairly rare (or two) SLR Butt holder as identified a year or so back by General Melchett. They have 58 pattern clips and a canvas belt loop. Developed for Ulster in the early 70's but apparently very few if any were issued!
If you want one then pm me!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I have a fairly rare (or two) SLR Butt holder as identified a year or so back by General Melchett. They have 58 pattern clips and a canvas belt loop. Developed for Ulster in the early 70's but apparently very few if any were issued!
If you want one then pm me!
You could also ask him why he goes to Sinn fein rallies.

ugly

LE
Could be worse, he could go to Labour Ones, anyway I went to a couple of SF Rallies, in uniform of course with a baton Gun!

ugly

LE
Worry ye not, I have taken the office apart and I must have given them to General Melchett. If I find any more I'll put them to one side!

Latest Threads