574000 foreigners in 196000 Brits out

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fusilier50, Aug 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the mail reports that 196000 British citizens have emigrated over the past 12 months whilst 596000 foreigners have legitimately entered this country. BBC news reporteda few days ago nearly a million Poles have taken advantage of their entry into europe by coming here to live and work.

what on earth are our political masters thinking in allowing this situation to continue.

just how many more migrations can our country take and remain British?

apologies if done already.
  2. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Absolutely ... the British should be prevented from leaving.

I have escaped already, of course. ;-)
  3. well theres not alot of good reasons to stay here is there. simply reading through some of the current affairs threads would make you want to emigrate.
  4. blue-sophist

It makes you think ... since the invasion of 1066, the UK has basically fought off all attempts to invade the Island.

Since joining the EU, they all do it, and the UK pays for the privilege.

Anyone who asks why I left when the chance came up ... send me a postcard of Toxteth, Brixton, Moss Side and all the other places where chaos reigns.

AND it's spreading.
  5. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I live in Toxteth pal. Just to point you in the right direction.....it is not that bad
  6. blue-sophist

Sorry, engr172, I was being "generic" about troubled places [past or present].
  7. The BBC covered this the other day. They wondered out loud why it was...the best they could come up with was the weather and the cost of living!

They completely ignored the fact that most people put concern over immigration at the top of their list for leaving. Followed in no particular order by the EU grab for British sovereignty, rising crime and the general breakdown of our society and culture in general. With nothing but another Labour government on the horizon, god help us...
  8. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

No worries, like most cities this place has its problems, but its not all bad. There are scumbags everywhere unfortunately, and the powers that be have emasculated themselves. Twa!s
  9. Spoke to a woman on the phone at work the other day and said why are you cancelling your account, she said "because im leaving the UK to live abroad, its to expensive to live in England now and its not the palce I want to bring my children up in"...funny thing was, was she was Hungarian an d had decided she didnt want to stay her....if the immigrants dont even wanna stay here what hope have we got
  10. blue-sophist

Friends of ours ... he's Hungarian, been a dentist in the UK for decades. They have a place in Hungary, and he's now retiring and they're spending most their lives there, with just a small place in UK to visit and see their family.
  11. Well im looking at moving to Oz, just applied for a job, got family there too, mind you even ther they have problems with Immigrants, Lebo's is what they call them, I was there last year and all these so called Lebo's just drive around all night beeping there hooters and shouting at the women out their car windows, quite a lot of rape and assault goes on in some parts Sydney apparently.
  12. I'm gonna move myself up to the highlands when I get the chance, nobody around to act like an arse there.
  13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I'm going to claim squatters rights in BS's basement.
  14. Just as bad in the Highlands for slowly becoming overrun with immigrants and arses
  15. Dibs on the damp pungent smelling mattress.

I spent a few days up there visiting my father who has moved up there recently and found it a nice quiet enjoyable place where he is. But then he lives out of the populated areas in a quiet farming area with nobody around. The privacy you get while bashing one out is immense.