574000 foreigners in 196000 Brits out

the mail reports that 196000 British citizens have emigrated over the past 12 months whilst 596000 foreigners have legitimately entered this country. BBC news reporteda few days ago nearly a million Poles have taken advantage of their entry into europe by coming here to live and work.

what on earth are our political masters thinking in allowing this situation to continue.

just how many more migrations can our country take and remain British?

apologies if done already.

well theres not alot of good reasons to stay here is there. simply reading through some of the current affairs threads would make you want to emigrate.

tommy_cooker said:
well theres not alot of good reasons to stay here is there. simply reading through some of the current affairs threads would make you want to emigrate.
It makes you think ... since the invasion of 1066, the UK has basically fought off all attempts to invade the Island.

Since joining the EU, they all do it, and the UK pays for the privilege.

Anyone who asks why I left when the chance came up ... send me a postcard of Toxteth, Brixton, Moss Side and all the other places where chaos reigns.

AND it's spreading.

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
blue_sophist said:
tommy_cooker said:
It makes you think ... since the invasion of 1066, the UK has basically fought off all attempts to invade the Island.

Anyone who asks why I left when the chance came up ... send me a postcard of Toxteth, Brixton, Moss Side and all the other places where chaos reigns.

AND it's spreading.
I live in Toxteth pal. Just to point you in the right direction.....it is not that bad

engr172 said:
blue_sophist said:
tommy_cooker said:
AND it's spreading.
I live in Toxteth pal. Just to point you in the right direction.....it is not that bad
Sorry, engr172, I was being "generic" about troubled places [past or present].

The BBC covered this the other day. They wondered out loud why it was...the best they could come up with was the weather and the cost of living!

They completely ignored the fact that most people put concern over immigration at the top of their list for leaving. Followed in no particular order by the EU grab for British sovereignty, rising crime and the general breakdown of our society and culture in general. With nothing but another Labour government on the horizon, god help us...

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
No worries, like most cities this place has its problems, but its not all bad. There are scumbags everywhere unfortunately, and the powers that be have emasculated themselves. Twa!s

Spoke to a woman on the phone at work the other day and said why are you cancelling your account, she said "because im leaving the UK to live abroad, its to expensive to live in England now and its not the palce I want to bring my children up in"...funny thing was, was she was Hungarian an d had decided she didnt want to stay her....if the immigrants dont even wanna stay here what hope have we got

boizrus66 said:
Spoke to a woman on the phone at work the other day and said why are you cancelling your account, she said "because im leaving the UK to live abroad, its to expensive to live in England now and its not the palce I want to bring my children up in"...funny thing was, was she was Hungarian an d had decided she didnt want to stay her....if the immigrants dont even wanna stay here what hope have we got
Friends of ours ... he's Hungarian, been a dentist in the UK for decades. They have a place in Hungary, and he's now retiring and they're spending most their lives there, with just a small place in UK to visit and see their family.

Well im looking at moving to Oz, just applied for a job, got family there too, mind you even ther they have problems with Immigrants, Lebo's is what they call them, I was there last year and all these so called Lebo's just drive around all night beeping there hooters and shouting at the women out their car windows, quite a lot of rape and assault goes on in some parts Sydney apparently.

I'm gonna move myself up to the highlands when I get the chance, nobody around to act like an arse there.

Just as bad in the Highlands for slowly becoming overrun with immigrants and arses

Dibs on the damp pungent smelling mattress.

Edit:
Just as bad in the Highlands for slowly becoming overrun with immigrants and arses
I spent a few days up there visiting my father who has moved up there recently and found it a nice quiet enjoyable place where he is. But then he lives out of the populated areas in a quiet farming area with nobody around. The privacy you get while bashing one out is immense.

legal_eagle said:
The BBC covered this the other day. They wondered out loud why it was...the best they could come up with was the weather and the cost of living!

They completely ignored the fact that most people put concern over immigration at the top of their list for leaving. Followed in no particular order by the EU grab for British sovereignty, rising crime and the general breakdown of our society and culture in general. With nothing but another Labour government on the horizon, god help us...
Totally true, Canada doesnt seem to have the same problem from what i have seen in my time over there which though only totals about 2 years with all the med-mans, winter repairs and opfor, still gives you a decent enough insight into the country, i also have a couple of mates who live in australia and new zealand now and it seems from what they say about over there, they still have problems but not on the scale that we seem to be having in the UK. I would say that i am 80% in frame of mind to emigrating when i finish my 22.
Simple things just fcuk you off, i was on leave in june and some cnut keyed my car and stabbed one of my tyres simply for the fact that i have a new car, my fault for parking it on the street i suppose, but i didnt have a garage handy in my pocket. would love to meet the little cnut or cnuts that did it though.... :threaten: :pissedoff: :pissed: :crash:
There seems to be no incentive to stay in the Uk if you are an average hard working BRITISH family or person, but on the other hand if you have a limited grasp of the language, little interest in learning it due to the neighbourhood you live in being full of other scum from same country as yourself, have come over illegally but want your family over as well, little or no trade skills or anything to help contribute to society, no-where to live, are a family of hoody wearing chavs, too lazy to work, expect every other fcuker to sort you out because of your own ignorance and sh1t attitude, expect that if nothing is going your way then you can cry 'human rights' or 'racism' and people will fall over trying to help you, are happy to let the 'PC' brigade fight for you to have more rights and help with benefits than people who are born in the UK then we welcome you with open arms ..come one..come ten million! :worship: :cheers: :cuddle:

Rant over! :D

legal_eagle said:

So people are so concerned about foreigners living in thier counrty that they...er go to live abroad.

And a re so worried about EU influence that they..er go to live in France or Spain.

The last place of a true Brit is Australia where they dont @uck about , you are either one of us or f@ck off , a pity we have lost it here.

That plus anchours in power that dont Know how to use 10 ft of hemp rope on murderers, rapist etc............. or lash some sence into little fOckers on the street.
We dont need new laws try enforcing what we have.

I want to here a British accent and people speaking english wearing our clothes and doing our culture not surrounded by smelly rag heads in pajamas wining in some shite I donot tunderstand or care about .

with us or @@ck off back where you or daddy come from

The city of Worcester is completely over-run with immigrants. The amount of poles here is unreal. I live in the city centre and walking through it at night, the place may as well be Polish.

I've nothing at all against legal immigration... But this is taking the p*ss.