$5500 for a shag?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Mar 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wonder if he was putting it on expenses ... and if he did, did he put it under eating out, entertainment or fact finding?
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Typical politician, firstly getting caught out with his dick out, then having the gall to drag the missus in to prove she is "standing by me in hour of need blah blah blah etc". Enough to make me puke, sanctimonious shite that, proof by way of his previous expressions of horror about organisaed prostitution, he obviously is.

Personally, I'd have punched the git. :evil:
  3. Only if you charge in Zimbabwean Dollars.
  4. Dale read and learn.
  5. Now I wonder what she is thinking.........
  6. So he saw a prossie, what is the big deal? Paid a bit too much though. Yes, I know, he seems the big hypocrite as he was a reformer, but not like he was dealing drugs, running numbers, taking bribes etc. The septic republicans must be in heaven.
  7. I dunno...I think the two parties are running about neck-and-neck for hypocritical sex scandals.
  8. Well, there was the toe tapping Senator in the men's room...and something about McCain and a lobbyist - but we all laughed at that - who'd shag that old fart, ffs?
  9. Shame there is not a picture of the slut in question so that we can give are ARRSE opinion.
  10. $5,500
    sh1t if the girls up here find out.
  11. Looks like she's just made up her mind how long he's going to spend in the cunt book or she's thinking that she should have married Kobe Bryant- his missus at least got a $4m ring out of the deal.
  12. Nice looking birds, but worth $5500? I don't think so.

However, part of payment supposedly went towards his next session. :lol:
  13. What a twat! Did nobody tell him that if you're after a little extramarital jiggy jiggy, your PA/secretary will invariably oblige in return for a few insincere compliments, a couple of nice lunches and the cost of a motel room.