• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

55 million quid anyone?

Putting aside the almost impossible odds against winning,if your Euro Millions numbers came up....
What would you do with £55 million? After you've counted it all,obviously.

vvaannmmaann said:
Putting aside the almost impossible odds against winning,if your Euro Millions numbers came up....
What would you do with £55 million? After you've counted it all,obviously.
I wouldn't spend a penny, I'd invest the lot. Even at a moddest 8% interest that would earn me £84,615.39 a week which should help me to scrape by.

I'd buy Snail and treat her to a slap up meal with real KFS, and fizzy wine and a table cloth and 'mood' lighting.

Then, the next night it would be Kernopuss, then Padme and of course the wonderful Boots.

In fact, I'd treat every ARRSE maiden...

I'd also bung a couple of Mil in the Help them Out pot which would keep MDN happy (for a while).

Markintime said:
Bonzo_Dog said:
Apparently, the odds of winning are 76000000/1. Well, I suppose it's worth a £3, 2-liner. If I won it, I would probably give most of it away.
Hiya Bonzo, wanna be my pal? :lol:
Hey, if I did actually win it, I am under no illusion that I would have many more friends than I thought I had.

Bonzo_Dog said:
Markintime said:
Bonzo_Dog said:
Apparently, the odds of winning are 76000000/1. Well, I suppose it's worth a £3, 2-liner. If I won it, I would probably give most of it away.
Hiya Bonzo, wanna be my pal? :lol:
Hey, if I did actually win it, I am under no illusion that I would have many more friends than I thought I had.
Yes but would they all look like this?

Attachments

Latest Threads