?????????????????

tattooedlady

War Hero
Its not used during the day, we have lives/work/other things to do/etc
 
Rain stopped play.
 

down_under

Old-Salt
And yet you can post... and 117 now can log on. I just wanna talk to someone across the world, but...
 
Maybe because on DII you can't get in the chat rooms!!!
 
tattooedlady said:
Its not used during the day, we have lives/work/other things to do/etc
We do? When did this happen?
 
Too spontaneous for me.

I'm shy and just like the odd post.

And most of them are.
 

tattooedlady

War Hero
down_under said:
And yet you can post... and 117 now can log on. I just wanna talk to someone across the world, but...
So use msn
 

tattooedlady

War Hero
theoriginalphantom said:
tattooedlady said:
Its not used during the day, we have lives/work/other things to do/etc
We do? When did this happen?
I wasn't talking about myself (or you as it happens, as I know you stare at this all day and night) just guessing that people have other 'stuff'
 
tattooedlady said:
down_under said:
And yet you can post... and 117 now can log on. I just wanna talk to someone across the world, but...
So use msn
Or MDN.
 

down_under

Old-Salt
tattooedlady said:
down_under said:
And yet you can post... and 117 now can log on. I just wanna talk to someone across the world, but...
So use msn
T-L, I've only just squared this away: what is msn? I'll gladly do it. Just explain it... Please :D
 
spike7451 said:
Os that Second Life...
Can't really get into that to be honest, doesn't appeal to me that much. Especially as the only time I went in there some computer nerd cunt decided to shoot me into orbit with his pop gun. Boring as fuck.
 

Latest Threads

Top