52 year old man leaves wife & kids so he can live as a 6 year old girl

no, not a chance, but having spent a 2 year posting at BATUS, I found the Canadians great company, nice people and nothing like the Septics (spent time in American too, great country spoilt by knobheads) except the French Canadians who are just cuntts
I didn't go to BATUS but spent time with a fair amount. They were ok apart from once not letting me out the camp with a beer at about 11pm....I had to drink it before I walked out despite the fact I told them I was going round the corner for more beer.

I didn't go to BATUS but spent time with a fair amount. They were ok apart from once not letting me out the camp with a beer at about 11pm....I had to drink it before I walked out despite the fact I told them I was going round the corner for more beer.
Yeah, I'll grant you that one, they are the same as the Yanks when it comes to drinking in public, it's forbidden "Open Liquor Law".
The married quarters at BATUS had to have little white picket fences round them so the Brits could drink in their gardens, coz we do like a drink in the garden in the summer and without it we'd have been breaking the liquor law!

luxation

War Hero
Yeah, I'll grant you that one, they are the same as the Yanks when it comes to drinking in public, it's forbidden "Open Liquor Law".
The married quarters at BATUS had to have little white picket fences round them so the Brits could drink in their gardens, coz we do like a drink in the garden in the summer and without it we'd have been breaking the liquor law!
Typical of the "land of the free".
In many states they have a law that if you have more than 5 cats then you can be convicted of "harbouring cats." Hypocritical fascists.

Craziness.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
MISSING PERSONS: APPEAL FOR INFORMATION

This is Maddie.

Here is an artists impression of how she may look now.
2F478D2000000578-3356084-image-m-26_1449848092497.jpg

If you have seen this girl or have any information, don't fucking bother.

POLICIA PORTUGAL
I'm pretty certain I've seen her/him working behind the bar of The Mighty Fine, Portsmouth during the 80's.

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
Useful info. If they ever drag me kicking and screaming back to their country I'll make sure I don't obtain more than 2 domestic bee-hives.
Do you shove bees up your chuff?

In many states they have a law that if you have more than 5 cats then you can be convicted of "harbouring cats." Hypocritical fascists.
More political correctness gone daft. Harbouring just one human killer is a crime, but you can keep up to 5 of the little mass-murdering feline furballs? ...

Can I define my true self to be a 5-year old tomcat with a penchant for eating birds?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Useful info. If they ever drag me kicking and screaming back to their country I'll make sure I don't obtain more than 2 domestic bee-hives.

I loved the US and would happily go back - but you can't put one foot in front of the other without worrying about the law.

A mate of mine was fined $500 (by a homeowners association) for failing to put up Christmas decorations on time.

A mate of mine was fined $500 (by a homeowners association) for failing to put up Christmas decorations on time.

Resistance is futile.

Probably why they like to vent with the odd shooting spree.

I loved the US and would happily go back - but you can't put one foot in front of the other without worrying about the law.

By what law did they (the home owners) have to enforce the putting up of xmas decorations? Surely a judge would have told them to do something better with their time.

Highly doubtful.. more like he was fined for failing to take them down in time. As an example the Utah Community Association Act. 57-8a-219 states that all exterior decorations must be removed 10 days after the holiday. This also applies to US flags. @Cabana

What an absurd law! It should be more than 0!

Latest Threads