50p Brexit Coin - What About a Gong?

Need it going, going, going, gong.

It must be Friday as that's the most stupid thing I've heard/read today so far. Well done.

So 50P for Brexit, what about a gong also? perhaps starting with those who were short changed by Harold Wilson on the Battle of the Silver Jubilee Medal(a topic close to the heart of many an arrser)

Special 50p coin to mark Brexit
You'll have to give back the one you got for joining the EEC and the 25th Anniversary of Joining the EEC Medal.

I already have a Brexit 50p dated June 25, 2016.

I am eagerly awaiting the next one

SWMBO collects coins. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

ugly

LE
They all do, ours usually!
When I took my wife to A&E for treatment to her broken nose and fingers, the Doc asked how that happened?

My explanation of "Going through the change" prompted the Doc to declare that going through 'the change' couldn't possibly result in such injuries.

"It does when it's in my pockets" was my reply.

Here it is, well the ARRSE version anyway . . .

1541161971656.png

oooh, I'm a Silver jubilee non-recipient, was my service less than the numpty in charge? And surely the coin should have 27 sides?

They all do, ours usually!
A successful woman is one who can spend more than her husband can earn, a successful husband is one who despite having a successful wife can still earn more than she can spend. The latter are very thinly spread around and unfortunately I'm not one of them.

When I took my wife to A&E for treatment to her broken nose and fingers, the Doc asked how that happened?

My explanation of "Going through the change" prompted the Doc to declare that going through 'the change' couldn't possibly result in such injuries.

"It does when it's in my pockets" was my reply.