500mil down the drain.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Kromeriz, Feb 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Que?......Que!
  2. What to do with the money? I'm a translator, give it to me. Sorted.
  3. Surely if you don't speak the language, you don't count???? Will there be a section where you tick a box if you're here illegally?
  4. Excellent news. Once we know which households cannot complete the form in English we can send immigration officers in and deport the occupants.
  5. Cunning, very cunning. I like it.
  6. Nice idea, but in reality social services would go round to make sure that they had a big enough TV
  7. 500 mill for the whole census, bargain. BAe managed to screw 200 mil just to cut up a handful of planes. If you'd parked em round here, the gyppos would have stripped them for scrap and melted down the alloy the moment your back was turned.
  8. Seconded. I.m learning Czech... slowly, but if I don.t speak Czech it is my problem. It is too soft in England.
  9. You don't have to learn English to get into the UK now? Hmmmmmm
  10. Sorry - lack of sleep. Living in the Czech Republic, hence the name Kromeriz...
  11. No probs mate - I'm a bit abrasive, I know
  12. Never feel the need to apologise to Whet, he is a total **** and has the words "Oxygen Thief" for a reason.
  13. Whatever you said Bob - Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnn
  14. Well, they'll need a translator to fathom out the bollox I'll be put on the toilet paper.

Just fill it in with the most obscure drivel and have some fun with the pointless exercise.

Somewhere in the next year, someone is going to be scratching their heads at a household of white, black, asian, chinese, other, born again christian fundamentalist muslim jews living in a leafy corner of Englandshire.