500 Israeli soldiers fight mock war in Cyprus mountains

Already a thread on this. It's going really well

Israel just doing what they always do, being duplicitous and playing both camps to suit their own needs and wants. The north is under international embargoes but there are numerous Israeli commercial investments there.

Staging a large-scale war exercise on foreign soil — a first for the IDF’s Commando Brigade, its chief operations officer said.
It is a first, mainly they conduct wars on foreign soil

Good for them. Hope the duplicitous buggers get maximum benefit from the training. Had a very interesting chat with a mucker in the IDF. Seems like ability to project boots some distance might be of interest again.

Israel just doing what they always do, being duplicitous and playing both camps to suit their own needs and wants. The north is under international embargoes but there are numerous Israeli commercial investments there.

It is a first, mainly they conduct wars on foreign soil
Well given the choice, wouldn't everybody?

It's where we've fought all of our since 1745 after all.

I think you'll find it called 'Business' , practiced pretty much all over the World..you smelly old anti semite

Ritch

LE
I thought this was another @Maalox bore thread.

Anything about Israel and he's foaming at the mouth.

It was around Troodos. I did an NCO's cadre on the Akamas Peninsula in 1976. Is it solely a UK training area? Do the Cypriots not use Akamas?

I think you'll find it called 'Business' , practiced pretty much all over the World..you smelly old anti semite
Yes, you're a cock
Did you notice the international embargo part? And criticism of Israeli practices does not make a person an anti-semite. Or are you frightened of being labelled as such?

If you are not frightened of labels then OK. Bawbag.

Last edited:
Did you notice the international embargo part? And criticism of Israeli practices does not make a person an anti-semite. Or are you frightened of being labelled as such?

If you are not frightened of labels then OK. Bawbag.

ha ha, frightened of labels? WTF? bawbag...ooh, how hurtful... and i'm hardly likely to be labelled an anti semite .

The point you made was about Israel was dull as feck., a bit like you.....there was no need for the spin you put on it either...

That's why you got a slagging...

Latest Threads