Never a better time for some live fire moving target practice!! :twisted:

bossyboots said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/mid/5291282.stm

Not manouvres as the army know them :lol:
No, they're not.
But then again, the army doesn't play dance music on scheme either! :D :D :D

MsG

Damn, is that why most soldiers can only do the squaddie 2 step? :lol:

I for one wouldnt mind taking part, just for informative purposes of course, i would never take advantage of any of the good looking young women there. :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
bossyboots said:
Damn, is that why most soldiers can only do the squaddie 2 step? :lol:
And what is wrong with the Squaddie 2 Step? It is about the only dance I can do now (and then). As long as the timing is right then no problems. Bit like the waltz, less one step.

Waltz:= 1,2,3- 1,2 3 etc

Squaddie 2 step:= 1, 2-3, 1 (STAND STILL!!!!!!!!)

Why didn't the Army use the rave for an impromptu riot control exercise?

Heard some tw@t on news whining that police were acting like 'proper fascists' because they confiscated some sound systems or something.

Pr*ck!

Given Brecon's micro-climate of rain and cold, let 'em all die of hypothermia: I can't think of a more stupid place on the UK mainland to want to have an outdoor party....

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
AbsoluteJEM said:
Heard some tw@t on news whining that police were acting like 'proper fascists' because they confiscated some sound systems or something.

Pr*ck!
Why would Plod confiscate 'loud' music thingys on an area used to lots of loud bangs? Were the sheep becoming disturbed and not putting out for the locals?

bossyboots said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/mid/5291282.stm

Not manouvres as the army know them :lol:
Was it the Sodexho annual Sales Conference.....?

Chef I knew told me a story of cooking for some unit which was doing a live fire coy attack when a rave kicked off just before the attack started think they
were close by thought the first rounds were fire works .
Supposedly all hell kicked off attack was cancelled with great reluctance.Police and army were rounding up ravers for rest of night .
he spent his time brewing up for the ravers as they were rounded some seemed to believe the army was out to kill them :D .

I wouldn't have changed their perception if I was there either, but then I do have a twisted sense of humour.