500 FBI agents to protect Team USA at Olympics?

HA HA HA another Blairite fiasco approaches it's preprogrammed shitty end whilst the laughing assassin himself handshakes African mass murderers for a blood diamond or two!

I'd cancel it myself.....unless he was to be burned at the stake during the opening ceremony!

FBI: So, UK, whats the security status? Have you had any pings off that list of "world's top 1,000 terrorists" that we gave you?

UK: Er, no. Actually we haven't had any border checks in place for at least four years....

FBI: So, UK, whats the security status? Have you had any pings off that list of "world's top 1,000 terrorists" that we gave you?

UK: Er, no. Actually we haven't had any border checks in place for at least fourteen years....
My edit in bold :)

Excellent. With the sizeable contingent of French gendarmerie also providing armed support, the policing is going to be as international as the event itself.

G

goatrutar

Excellent. With the sizeable contingent of French gendarmerie also providing armed support, the policing is going to be as international as the event itself.
They'll be the ones carrying the white flags at the opening ceremony.

Was that the plan to use 6000 squaddies with pickaxe staves?
The septics may have a valid point.
To paraphrase an old Septic proverb: "You don't bring an ax handle to a gunfight"

I respect the right of nations to have differing philosophies as to arming LEO's but in the US we prefer to have the LEO's at least as well armed as the criminals.

America Fcuk Yeah!!!

Can't we just tell Team America (500 armed guards) to fcuk off at the high port? And if the sporty people then don't feel like being sporty... well, Gatwicks thata way.

For the French, Non, jai nas pas Gendarms. La Chunnel unter La Chanel Anglai ist zat vey!!!

Why not bring a couple of stealth Nuclear bombers and a battleship for a full house. :)

America Fcuk Yeah!!!

Can't we just tell Team America (500 armed guards) to fcuk off at the high port? And if the sporty people then don't feel like being sporty... well, Gatwicks thata way.
Sure you can, And if it goes into a Munich 72 redux for any of the teams you have the blame for being incompetant at security. Tourists will decide Mogadishu is better option than London (except the Pakistani ones who will flood you)

Sure you can, And if it goes into a Munich 72 redux for any of the teams you have the blame for being incompetant at security. Tourists will decide Mogadishu is better option than London (except the Pakistani ones who will flood you)
Very good point: this way we can blame the Yanks when the Instant Sunshine is delivered or someone goes Full Norwegian.:muhaha: