• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

50 Bedder on the Way ????

That would be wonderful just think of al the advantages to having a winter tan, mind you close to septics always worries me. Also may reduce the numbers for 04 Dec somewhat

No news is good news, any how foxy old buddy, why should any of us low lives need to know I am sure a QA or two could cock it up first, then leave it to u

Found this hot off the press!

Medics Ready For Baghdag

Fifty-three soldiers from 34 Field Hospital in York are to set up a field hospital in Baghdag later this month.

The soldiers, who are normally based at Queen Elizabeth Barracks, Strensall are all packed and ready to deploy to Baghdag. Pre-deployment training will include two days of special training.

A 25 - bed hospital will be set up to provide emergency and routine treatment for the British soldiers of the BW Battle Group soon to be stationed in Baghdag.

"We will also be trying out a new computer patient data tracking system which sends the notes with the patient and enables us to see which stages they are at in the medical system and which they have been through," said Major D Aster, the hospital's physiotherapist.

As present temperatures are reported to be in the high eighties Fahrenheit and the humidity about 95 per cent, the soldiers will need to acclimatise themselves as soon as they are deployed.

current temperatures are actually in the mid 60s, believe me, i know!!! although they are in fact dropping.
Just off the phone from a high placed source, at present the 25 bedder isnt going anywhere, 16 may want to dust off their bergans though :D

current temperatures are actually in the mid 60s, believe me, i know!!! although they are in fact dropping.
Just off the phone from a high placed source, at present the 25 bedder isnt going anywhere, 16 may want to dust off their bergans though :D

Latest Threads