50 Bedder on the Way ????

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by bodyarmour, Oct 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watch this Space !!

2. Am doing exactly as you instructed. However, nothing happening. Should I be able to see a hospital or something?

3. If you are south of Baghdad, you should see one soon :roll:

4. That would be wonderful just think of al the advantages to having a winter tan, mind you close to septics always worries me. Also may reduce the numbers for 04 Dec somewhat

5. I have hidden myself in the mortuary, nobody will look for me there 8O

6. Can we stop watching the space now? My eyes cant take any more!!

Has billy smart been warned off?

7. hope someone tells me soon otherwise i know of at least one department that will be empty.

8. No news is good news, any how foxy old buddy, why should any of us low lives need to know I am sure a QA or two could cock it up first, then leave it to u

9. Found this hot off the press!

Medics Ready For Baghdag

Fifty-three soldiers from 34 Field Hospital in York are to set up a field hospital in Baghdag later this month.

The soldiers, who are normally based at Queen Elizabeth Barracks, Strensall are all packed and ready to deploy to Baghdag. Pre-deployment training will include two days of special training.

A 25 - bed hospital will be set up to provide emergency and routine treatment for the British soldiers of the BW Battle Group soon to be stationed in Baghdag.

"We will also be trying out a new computer patient data tracking system which sends the notes with the patient and enables us to see which stages they are at in the medical system and which they have been through," said Major D Aster, the hospital's physiotherapist.

As present temperatures are reported to be in the high eighties Fahrenheit and the humidity about 95 per cent, the soldiers will need to acclimatise themselves as soon as they are deployed.

10. current temperatures are actually in the mid 60s, believe me, i know!!! although they are in fact dropping.
    Just off the phone from a high placed source, at present the 25 bedder isnt going anywhere, 16 may want to dust off their bergans though :D

11. current temperatures are actually in the mid 60s, believe me, i know!!! although they are in fact dropping.
    Just off the phone from a high placed source, at present the 25 bedder isnt going anywhere, 16 may want to dust off their bergans though :D

12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You should blend in quite well old mate!

13. Must be the smell :twisted: that gave him away

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I was working on the lack of movement and fixed and dilated pupils!

15. I thought that was when he visited the special slot machines in near FA HQ in Soho square