5 Years on From the Iraq Invasion.

Was the 2004 invasion of Iraq worth it ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

ALVIN

5 years have now come and gone since the invasion of Iraq.
Did all what the Western Polititions prommise come true? ---Or have we left Iraq in a worse situation then ever? ----Was all this death and distruction really worth it ???

ALVIN said:
Was all this death and distruction really worth it ???
Dunno but it was definately worth leaving my rifle under my dossbag and driving a disco from Basrah Airport to Kuwait City to go to the water park on T1.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
It was worth it purely for the experience of getting some Jim Beam posted out to me in a shower gel bottle, then taking a massive glug from the wrong fucking bottle one night. Looked like I had rabies.

Fugly said:
It was worth it purely for the experience of getting some Jim Beam posted out to me in a shower gel bottle, then taking a massive glug from the wrong fucking bottle one night. Looked like I had rabies.
Mate... come on 500ml Coke bottle. We had quite a minibar setup by the end.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
spaz said:
Fugly said:
Mate... come on 500ml Coke bottle. We had quite a minibar setup by the end.
It was posted out as "apple juice" after that. ;)

Considering the amount of chicks I pulled on my tour returns as a result of my (sometimes over-embellished) war stories, I would say a resounding 'YES'!!!