5 year money dilemma

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by wellsy88, Aug 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have claimed for the £1250 five year bonus i applied on july 28th how long will it take to go into my account it was approved on jpa the same day
  2. Whats the dilema???

The money will be payed around the same time as your wages at the end of this month. Bonus'sare processed on the 21st and usually take 3-5 working days after to be seen in your bank account
  3. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Perhaps he's already spent it.
  4. i have been told it takes 1-2 weeks after claim and been told it wont go in till just after the 21st so just wanted to know if anyone else has claimed and when they got it? so i have a ruff idea
  5. My bonus was inputted around the 5th of this month, that was actually on to JPA. So am i right in thinking i should get it at the end of this month? Should it show on your JPA pay slip? As mine hasnt or is it a totally different payment. I would ask J1 but im on ops and im not able to get to them so have to ask the bone questions here. Just trying to plan having some work done to the house whilst im away so i dont have the admin when i get home. Not just being impatient for the sake of it.
  6. Just out of interest, Im guessing you took your 4 year money and now your 5, why would you not wait another 3 years for 7.5k?
  7. Depending on what level of pay you are at when you claim your 8 year money, sometimes it is worth taking at 6 and 8. What you lose out in money is made up in not having the excess at 8 year point getting taxed to hell.