5 Year Bounty/Resettlement???

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by airbornereme, Feb 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all, after asking my pat office/company claek to no avail I wonder if there is some superclerk out there who can tell me if you can sign for your 5 year bonus and then sign off the day after? the way I understand it is if you have signed off before your 5 year point and you reach it in your 12 months notice period you cant claim it but you can claim it then sign off straight away. Also after 5 years service/6 by the time i will be getting out what resettlement am I entitled to? (My 5 year point is due in June and I intend to sign off straight after getting my bounty or if I cant then ill sign off now. (another unhappy customer))
  2. I signed for my 5 yr money last week and was told you can't sign off for 12 months after signing, meaning you are tied in for 2 years after accepting.
  3. If you serve for 6yrs, you should be entitled to 4 weeks Graduated Resettlement Time and will be able to claim up to £534 towards the cost of any training you do for civvie street. You woill also be able to claim Food & accn if no service accn available where you are training -or within 50 miles/90 mins public travel time from your course location.