5 Things You Never Ask A Guy...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Squiggers, Oct 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Personnally, i agree fully with this.. Particularly the last one... :twisted:

:twisted:

2. :D

Guilty of asking all 5 with a predictable outcome (a major argument). It took me some time to convince my husband that I'm not interested in hearing the truth!

Now when I ask he freezes, looks intently into my eyes and laboriously squeezes out the correct answers, after that he wipes perspiration off his brow and relaxes. :D

3. msr

msr LE

Domovois (the correct plural form is domovye) are masculine, typically small, and sometimes covered in hair all over...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domovoi

msr

4. 1) Shall we get married?

2) Do you mind if I bring my little brother with us?

3) Can we watch Kramer V Kramer instead of the footy?

4) Would you mind not drinking tonight?

5) Does it get any bigger than that?

All will get the same reply, although one my follow with a right hook.

5. once herd the Am I fat one, in a shop. The reply' no love,........ not compared to Belgium' outcome wasnt to bad, she didnt here the second part.

6. HER TO HIM "IS IT IN YET " :oops: :oops: :oops:

7. Are you sure you meant 'answers' and 'perspiration'? :wink:

8. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Where on earth did you get that fantastic tux from :lol:

9. :D
    Don't be so shallow! Look at the personality: "a household spirit... watch not only the house itself but all the inhabitants as well ... a kind of mischievous helper... To secure himself from tricks and anger of a domovoy, a man should present this spirit some gift." http://www.pantheon.org/articles/d/domovoi.html

10. "do you really have to do that" after dropping a room clearer of biblical proportions :wink:

11. Well, the obvious answer to that is "Why of course m'dear... if i held it in, it would have blown out the windows" :twisted:

12. hehe

Thats pretty good.

13. Your arrse is like a peach............a football peach :twisted:

14. The General or the infection? :twisted:

15. Things you never ask a Guy? 'Why did you go and marry Madonna?'