Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

5 Steps To Economic Success By G. Brown

So BanjoBill, I take it you are a bit angry? So am I to tell the truth.
But what you gonna do about it? Me? I can't think of a single fooking thing that I can do to make a difference in this mess.

jagman said:
So BanjoBill, I take it you are a bit angry? So am I to tell the truth.
But what you gonna do about it? Me? I can't think of a single fooking thing that I can do to make a difference in this mess.

Think I'll do what I've always done mate. I'll respond to the recent downturn by working fucking harder and wondering what it must feel like to have a decent pension and the potential to have a retirement.

All was looking good til the pikeys in suits fukked us over, now this one eyed cowboy is feeding them and ignoring the real money makers. I'd love to hang the fat scottish twat from an oak tree and swing on his legs.

Still fucking angry.

I dont mean to break it to you boys but he will probably get voted in come the next election. Its something I've been thinking about over and over and after several suicide attempts have finally come to terms with. I am a Conservative but this is how i see it playing out:

Voter 1 - 'Election time yeah, theres no way Im voting for you Brown you utter tw@t, but wait a minute I cant vote for Cameron. Surely he wouldn't get us out of this mess what with him being a posh b@stard and riding a bicycle and that. Then again what would the lib dems do if they got into power? Surely it would spell doom for humanity and we would revert to some sort of pre-historic lifestyle. Ah sh1t I'll just vote for Brown maybe he will top himself or die of heart attack and at least then I would have actually voted him in to rape this country, therefore giving me piece of mind.'

Voter 2 - 'I really cant be fcuked to vote'

Guy in work today was cashing up all his savings and pension to buy gold. After he'd offski'd another bloke came in who had tried the same trick last week. The office he went to was sold out, Krug's, Sov's, Eagles, Guinea's and Bar.

And now the Gobmint is printing monopoly money like the Russians are in Porstmouth. 'The pound in your pocket'. Same Old Labour - same old lies.

I thought I understood economics....

and then the Labour Government got involved and.... nothing makes sense anymore!

Litotes