5 Regt RA, 4/73 Bty. Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by GunnersQuadrant, Nov 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Taken from MOD Oracle.

Nice one 5th.

2. Greeat work and very quick thinking

3. Nice drills gents

4. good drills indeed

5. It's my aspiration to become part of 4/73 battery and earn my right to be a special observer. I'm in my application process now for this role and this just spurs me on even further. Expert work fellas!!

6. same here although I'm not applying to take the Special Observer's Patrol Course as soon as I get in, I've been led to believe by a number of different serving personal that it's better to get a few years experience under your belt first, so I'm going in as an Observation Post Assistant. And then, after a year or two I'm going to attempt selection for it, apparently it's a f*cking rigorous selection process, not just the physical but also the technical side. I can't wait =]

7. Well done fraggles.I suppose us old uns can still call you that?Uncle travelling Mac would be well chuffed.

8. Good drills indeed. Nice to see this
    The spams would probably have sprayed and prayed.

9. Good one 5 Regiment. I was one of you once. Can someone explain what badge Cpl Wilbor wears as in my time 5 regt was full of Bombardiers.

10. 4/73 battery takes suitable candidates from all cap badges I believe.

11. Nice one fraggles.

12. thats fair enough, it's sorta what i expected but we'll soon see, how far through recruitment are ya? my recruiter wants me to go to maida vale running track, NW london next thursday to do a 1.5mile run, I can breeze the times but wanna just get the best possible time. not too sure if it means anything as we'll probalby do all that @ ADSC.

13. thats fair enough, it's sorta what i expected but we'll soon see, how far through recruitment are ya? my recruiter wants me to go to maida vale running track, NW london next thursday to do a 1.5mile run, I can breeze the times but wanna just get the best possible time. not too sure if it means anything as we'll probalby do all that @ ADSC.

14. I'm going to the ADSC on Monday .. I'll pass.

15. Well done the fraggles