5 man Vango tent

New Vango Icarus 500 dlx tent , ex shop display item NO POLES INCLUDED, retail price was £230 , original poles are 584 mm long and 11 mm diameter. X 3 required.

Tent inner and outer
Bag
Repair patches
Lines all attached

£50 collect from south of Milton Keynes

£12.66 for courier. ( 10 kg )
IMG_20200108_154220.jpg
i
IMG_20200802_193910.jpg

Wye I cannot included?? You Bacongirls very discriminate! Poland and UK are peace now. Where is nearest DHSS?

Last edited:
Who do you think was living in the tent before I got it ?
The remaining UKIP leadership?

All Bugsy's friends, and 4 strangers?

Diane Abbotts current armpit-washing team?

Last edited:
New Vango Icarus 500 dlx tent , ex shop display item NO POLES INCLUDED, retail price was £230 , original poles are 584 mm long and 11 mm diameter. X 3 required.
It needs 3No. 584mm long poles?

Not very high, is it?

(Go on. What happened to the poles?).

3 pole sets are required for the tent. The front and rear sets are 5840mm long each made of 10 sections. A price for these is £37.99 each set - could be cheaper or more expensive elsewhere..

Someone else can find out the details for the middle pole.

UPDATE:
£60 for a full set (possibly depending on the year of the tent).

Last edited:
3 pole sets are required for the tent. The front and rear sets are 5840mm long each made of 10 sections. A price for these is £37.99 each set - could be cheaper or more expensive elsewhere..

Someone else can find out the details for the middle pole.

UPDATE:
£60 for a full set (possibly depending on the year of the tent).
£15 each on eBay if you don't mind cutting to length.

£15 each on eBay if you don't mind cutting to length.

Indeed but the OEM middle pole seems to be two different diameters (presumably with reducers) so it might be wise to get the proper full set. There's not that much difference in the price - especially as the reducers available as individual spares also appear to be angled.

Last edited:
Tent is sold now.

You snooze you lose.
Considering your recent disclosure on another thread about your interior design skills and being 'good with colours' - I'd be very wary were I the purchaser, and consider it a potential biohazard.
Did you throw in some extra cushions? :)

Considering your recent disclosure on another thread about your interior design skills and being 'good with colours' - I'd be very wary were I the purchaser, and consider it a potential biohazard.
Did you throw in some extra cushions? :)
There was some white powder in there, some funny stains and Keith Vaz's phone number written on the lining.

There was some white powder in there, some funny stains and Keith Vaz's phone number written on the lining.
Best you keep your "washing machine repair" related to-doings to yourself I think mate :)
If you hear the feint sounds of "yoo-hoo" in your area its very likely to be a resident of Barnsley who posts on here.

The remaining UKIP leadership?

All Bugsy's friends, and 4 strangers?

Diane Abbotts current armpit-washing team?
Just the four strangers then which would leave plenty of room for Diane Abbott‘s current armpit-washing team*

*You are mentally unbalanced in extremis and you have made me feel quite queasy terminally vomitous. Seek help before it is too late to save yourself.

*You are mentally unbalanced in extremis and you have made me feel quite queasy terminally vomitous. Seek help before it is too late to save yourself.
Ithankyou.

My work here is done.

Latest Threads