5% don't think that the Holocaust happened.

That's right, I remember you now.
Good thread until the trolls showed up.
Guns: The reason for locking is that several posters have had their arses spanked by the use of facts, evidence and referenced source material. They have responded with poorly thought out arguments and hints of "deep state" and a whiff of the "jews did it". The thread will, like many other good ones, become nothing more than a echo chamber of insults and such like.

Until you can come up with watertight historical proof of your assertion it will remain bullshit.
Modern historical thinking now demands that you prove your case not the other way round.

If you can provide any academic evidence that is not sourced from IHR or any other Holocaust denying organisation then do so.
But you can't because no serious historians or historical organisations take you seriously therefore you and your type are regarded as an agenda driven joke.
A bad joke but a joke nonetheless.

Sorry Higgsy but that's just the way it is.
Is @Higgs_bosun being a pillock again?

just nod, and say 'yesss, deary. That's nice'.

I dont think that's an instead of but more an also factor

You can see how Jews moving into those professions will be viewed as unclean and of course if you owe someone money its easier to dislike them.

Ive changed computer as crappy lappy has died - but I used to have a link to an article and it explained quite well how various states anti Jewish laws (typically property rights / land ownership and movement ) pushed Jews into banking and money lending - Your point rather succinctly explains why that at least was an option.

Of course as you point out with Christians being discouraged many Jews may well have moved into those professions anyway rather than a result of discrimination.

So perhaps rather than forced into them - forced out of the more 'honest' professions - may be a better phraseology the lack of Jews seen as working and thus living off others efforts being the driver to anti Semitism.
I think it goes deeper than that.
look at Shakespear, Dickens and Conon Doyle. Their depictions of negroes is fine but their depiction of Jews is reprehensible.
Also IIRC until most Jews is England were driven out of the UK in the 12th century(?) they were considered property of the crown.

Let's all remember the Milgram experiments Milgram experiment - Wikipedia. Done to try and understand Nazi behaviour and ask the question "Could it happen here"; to which the answer was unequivocally 'Yes'. It is blatantly obvious to anyone with their eyes open that there are people posting on this board who could quite easily be 'persuaded' to run a death camp.
Yep, and mine would look like this . . .

1549461440163.png

Nothing wrong with us gingers.
Tell that to someone who cares.

Now shoo away all of you into the large communal 'shower room' there, we just need to make sure that all the smell of Twiglets and Fox piss has been removed. Breath in!

Nothing wrong with us gingers.
Tell that to someone who cares.

Now shoo away all of you into the large communal 'shower room' there, we just need to make sure that all the smell of Twiglets and Fox piss has been removed. Breath in!
I wondered why I could smell piss, thought I'd had an "accident".

I can see your reasoning with that link but how long did it actually continue? It seems to read that it was just 20 years?

It wasn't a reoccurring gig that lasted centuries involving many different types of societies and persecutors, as endured and suffered by the Jews.

Happy to be corrected.
Once you've annihilated everyone who professes a certain belief, you have achieved a solution of finality. The Cathars were no more, they had ceased to be, they were bereft of life, they were an ex sect. What do you think could have happened to make their lot as bad as the Jews? Exhume them and kill them again?

Latest Threads