5% don't think that the Holocaust happened.

So was that chap adolf, which doesn't alter the fact that they're both fascists; although Trump is a far more constrained one due to the US political system.
Haven’t seen Trump push for ‘president for life.’ Hitler did however manage to achieve Reichs chancellor for life.

It’s seen as Kool by readers of the Guardian to criticise Trump. The simple fact was that people had grown tired of Obama and his bullsh*t. (Do you actually think Obmacare was seen as a success by the majority of the American electorate who had saved for their own private healthcare?)

And the other option was Clinton who is hated by many in the states expect for the vocal minority.

Elections are a great way to see how inclusive your echo chamber is. Clinton found out to her dismay that becoming president wasn’t as straightforward as she’d been told it would be by the liberal elite.

You’ve know doubt seen the gnashing off teeth about Trumps use of social media. The gnashing of teeth isn’t about the fact he did it. The gnashing of teeth was about the fact that the democrats social media guys got complacent and put in a very poor performance.

You’ve know doubt seen the gnashing off teeth about Trumps use of social media. The gnashing of teeth isn’t about the fact he did it. The gnashing of teeth was about the fact that the democrats social media guys got complacent and put in a very poor performance.
The difference is that you don't have to react to every 'off the wall' tweet from POTUS, that seem to be produced in a policy vacuum. The UK presence across the Middle East is now a hostage to the whim of a mercurial egotist who seeks to avoid consensus and negotiation.

What is 'The Holocaust'? If it involves six million jews being gassed with a pesticide it is simply not true.

That's because two terms are synonymous, but most people don't realise this. Soviet and other Russian fascists have redesigned the meaning of the word to suit themselves. Trump is a democratic fascist, as to a degree are those in our current HoC who believe they should not be bound by the result of the referendum.
What utter nonsense!!!!

A dictator can be a fascist. True. But only one fascist can be a dictator in a given state at any given time. QED, the terms are not synonymous.

The problem for the lefties amongst us all is that fascism grew out of left-wing politics and their (the lefties) attempt to paint it as the horrors of the right-wing are where the understanding gets lost.

The difference is that you don't have to react to every 'off the wall' tweet from POTUS, that seem to be produced in a policy vacuum. The UK presence across the Middle East is now a hostage to the whim of a mercurial egotist who seeks to avoid consensus and negotiation.
As opposed to politicians from the political classes who have left a minefiekf of death and destruction in the ME.

Trumps highlight was bombing Syria after the use of chemical weapons. Not exactly a policy vacuum.

What would Ckinton have done other than leave people out to die and lie about being under sniper fire as she left airforce one.

I’m not going to defend trump as I think he’s not particularly too good, or too bad. He’s just got a different style of doing business. Because he’s not a career politician.... and people are tired of career politicians.

I sense the US is like the U.K. at the moment. Devoid of talent because lobby groups have already decided what its ok to do and what’s not ok to do without bothering to factor in the views of the electorate.

Haven’t seen Trump push for ‘president for life.’ Hitler did however manage to achieve Reichs chancellor for life.

It’s seen as Kool by readers of the Guardian to criticise Trump. The simple fact was that people had grown tired of Obama and his bullsh*t. (Do you actually think Obmacare was seen as a success by the majority of the American electorate who had saved for their own private healthcare?)

And the other option was Clinton who is hated by many in the states expect for the vocal minority.

Elections are a great way to see how inclusive your echo chamber is. Clinton found out to her dismay that becoming president wasn’t as straightforward as she’d been told it would be by the liberal elite.

I don't dispute a word of this but I still don't think it alters the fact that Trump believes in a president giving orders and being obeyed, hence his upset when the Supreme Court stops his decrees and Congress doesn't play ball by voting him the money.

All the Persians I know are not very keen on the Iranian regime would be a polite way to put it
In 1974 there were about 10 Iranians doing their Chieftain course at SEE, very happy chaps.
In 1979 they were back for their Class 1 and very unhappy, failing left right and centre to prolong their stay.
I wonder how many educated middle class tech survived into 1985.

I paid a visit to Sachsenhausen over the weekend just to see the evidence for myself whilst I was over there, I saw the remains of the crematoriums and the room where they used to shoot people through the back of the neck whilst they thought they were having their height measured, I saw the hanging posts outside the prison within a prison section of the camp, and the killing trench where over 10,000 soviet POW's were shot dead (plus a selection of bullet tips recovered from the trench during excavations) and the gas chambers. I read accounts about the likes of Gustav Sorge who were particularly brutal guards at the camp and saw the sites of the mass graves and the Klinkerwerk brickworks where many inmates were worked to death or shot on site. The six hours I spent there still weren't enough to see the whole facility and read the entire history of it.
I was also surprised by how close to residential areas the camp was, how they could deny knowledge of it being there is beyond me!

Latest Threads