5% don't think that the Holocaust happened.

Should come as no surprise

That poll found that one in three people knew little or nothing about the Holocaust, and an average of 5% said they had never heard of it. In France, 20% of those aged 18-34 said they had never heard of the Holocaust; in Austria, the figure was 12%. A survey in the US last year found that 9% of millennials said they had not heard, or did not think they had heard, of the Holocaust.
What is depressing, is the dumbing down of education.

To be fair, they are all in the shadow cabinet.

Its also "KEWL" or Cool or however cool it is to spell it to pretend you are thick as mince and deny it. Similar to flat earth conspiraloons, they don't believe it, but its a bit edgy to be counter culture.

On the other hand, I am so sick of the permanently offended and the permanently apologetic, I am beginning to think denying it, which is not yet a crime, will rile the apologists so much that I am beginning to think the holocaust may be a hoax to support the jews.......

Pretty disgusting use of figures to be honest.

I understand that they only asked about 2000 people in that age range?...so a tiny sample group out of maybe 17 million people in the UK who fit into that criteria.

What would have happened if they had asked the same question to another 2000 people from that sample group, but say from another part of the country such as Bradford or even Hendon, North London?

Sorry, but it's just the usual media nonsense as without other data to support or compare stats like this , it really means nothing. For example, you could possibly ask the same people who were surveyed to get that result about the Holocaust, another question about when was the NHS formed and no doubt get another low figure.

Got to admit, it's fuckwittery the likes of that revealed by that poll which is why I can appreciate the Israeli point of view.

From near extermination to putting two F-15s over the crime scene in 2003 to say "Never Again".

IAF.jpg

It is interesting inasmuch as which events are remembered and which are not? I mention this because of the significance if the survey results. Had the question been 'Have you heard of the Armenian Genocide?' the result could have been 5% awareness. 1.5 million killed and it's not really known about. Will the Holocaust be taught always and other genocides, older and more recent, forgotten?

It is interesting inasmuch as which events are remembered and which are not? I mention this because of the significance if the survey results. Had the question been 'Have you heard of the Armenian Genocide?' the result could have been 5% awareness. 1.5 million killed and it's not really known about. Will the Holocaust be taught always and other genocides, older and more recent, forgotten?
The whole concept of the industrialisation or murder of men, women and children, rather than say the Rwandan and other versions of mad hacking, plus the fact that is was instigated , planned and carried out by an educated, 'Kultured' race that included Doctors, Professors and other elites, with many, many others far too keen to assist with it, will mean that it should be always known as the ultimate disgusting barbaric act of inhumanity.

And we mustn't forget that this wasn't 1000's of years ago or just something in a History book.

There are still some survivors, who may have seen their younger siblings or even parents, beaten or shot to death - and even the people guilty of those murders, alive.

Ask @Higgs_bosun .

He doesn’t believe it happened.

Their seems to be four types who don’t think it happened.

1) Muslims who say it to annoy Israel.
2) anti semites.
3) online trolls who say it to get a rise
4) controversial types who say it to be different because they lack a sense of purpose in themselves.

I blame the Labour Party, and as we all know the Labour Party has a problem with Jews

Only last week Racheal Riley was in the press about her needing extra security with all the anti-Semitic abuse she gets from Labour supporters

Labour supporters on Twitter are targeting her online, she said, for her criticisms of the party and leader Jeremy Corbyn amid its simmering row over anti-Semitism.

The TV star and maths expert told the Times newspaper: "The more I speak, the more abuse I get, and the more abuse I get, the more I speak.

Worked with a group of Rwandan cabin crew a few years ago. Speaking to them, it seems pretty much everyone in the country lost family members and friends to the genocide. One of the first things they'd ask when meeting is if you still had your parents, siblings, spouse and children. It was a screwed up time.

I wonder what the answer would have been if asking about the genocide under Pol Pot, or the Chinese 'Great leap forward?'

Last edited:
I'm quite impressed it's that small a percentage. I'll bet the percentages who don't know about Rwanda, the Armenians, Stalin's purges, Pol Pot in Cambodia are all far highers.

The whole concept of the industrialisation or murder of men, women and children, rather than say the Rwandan and other versions of mad hacking, plus the fact that is was instigated , planned and carried out by an educated, 'Kultured' race that included Doctors, Professors and other elites, with many, many others far too keen to assist with it, will mean that it should be always known as the ultimate disgusting barbaric act of inhumanity.

And we mustn't forget that this wasn't 1000's of years ago or just something in a History book.

There are still some survivors, who may have seen their younger siblings or even parents, beaten or shot to death - and even the people guilty of those murders, alive.
Those are good points.
I just wonder whether learning about the Holocaust is becoming a box ticking thing? That is, as you rightly say, it's the example of mass murder. Tick that box. Then the Cold War, or Apartheid, etc.

I'm quite impressed it's that small a percentage. I'll bet the percentages who don't know about Rwanda, the Armenians, Stalin's purges, Pol Pot in Cambodia are all far highers.
However the Holocaust happened in Europe, and people were not murdered because of what they did, but because of race and religon.

The lessons of how the Nazis demonised the Jews and other minority groups are things we need to remember. We also need to be aware of how the Jews etc were made passive.

However the Holocaust happened in Europe, and people were not murdered because of what they did, but because of race and religon.

The lessons of how the Nazis demonised the Jews and other minority groups are things we need to remember. We also need to be aware of how the Jews etc were made passive.
This seems to be a point that is completely overlooked by pretty much everyone. The MSM talk obsessively about '6 milion jews' but say nothing about the Poles, Soviets, Roma etc.

1548666815636.png

Latest Threads