5.56mm has become a man

Its_a_troop!!

Old-Salt
5.56 welcome back after your time away!
I have read some of your comments from a while back and to be honest you came across as a bit of a chopper! But on reading your latest posting i found what you said to be fairly mature,interesting and to the point, so well done lad,

Ps unlucky on mil skills

Troop

Its_a_troop!! said:
5.56 welcome back after your time away!
I have read some of your comments from a while back and to be honest you came across as a bit of a chopper! But on reading your latest posting i found what you said to be fairly mature,interesting and to the point, so well done lad,

Ps unlucky on mil skills

Troop
It was simply a matter of time 5.56, good lad

I will have to agree as well. You came across as a little knobber at first but now with some good and some very mature posts, well done!! Welcome back, next task- Go get your brown wings!!

Thank you guys, you ceartinley have changed me in a good way and i really appreciate that, now ive just got to stop spelling like a mong.

papegojan

Old-Salt
5.56, you have come across as silly at worst, in the past, but you were only young and such was your view on things. I recently read your advice to a supposed adult instructor (I think we all know who) and I have to say that your comments are some of the most mature I have read on this forum. You put a certain instructor to shame and made them look immature. Well done for growing up 5.56, and you have earned my respect and I would imagine the respect of a lot of people on this board.

Who is this 5.56? i've been reading some other posts and the blokes mad. funny though

reminds me of my youthful optimism before the weight of the real world crushed my soul and all my dreams.

RIP soul and dreams

:D

Latest Threads