• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

4Yorks

You can probably guess from my moniker which bit of the TA I'm currently in. I'm a bit bogged down in my current role however, and am looking for a fresh challenge. Is there anybody out there who has been/is in or has worked with 4 Yorks and can let me know what the unit is like. I was in the Infantry before and quite fancy a bit more of the green stuff.
I'd be particularly interested in anyone who some experience of the anti-tank platoon. Cheers.

I was in what is now 2 Yorks and know people who served in various 4 Yorks previous incarnations. It is a good unit with a very strong identity and set of regular battalions who offer up some very good PSI's. Stacks of opportunities to deploy (yeah, no kidding!) should you want to.

Get in touch with Regt HQ in York.

4 YORKS RT
Territorial Army Infantry and Officer

4th Battalion, The Yorkshire Regiment, URWESO, Worsley Barracks, Fulford Road, YORK, YO10 4EB
01904 668 070
Fax: 668 026
Captain D Shakesby:
8823shake@armymail.mod.uk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Army Reserve 7