• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

4th July

Thanks so much PTP! :roll:

But we are like the BORG and resistance is useless.

Come over to dark side. You all are always welcome! :wink:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah...seconded......ziz boom rah and all that sort of thing.....
[on Great Escape Mode]
" and how are you chaps getting on over there, without us ? Everything well I hope ? " [/ Great Escape Mode]

For the Cousins, regardless of affiliation, ( but most especially for the folk known as Uncle Sam's Misguided Children - Semper Fi people) have a great day amongst the burgers, hot dogs, buffalo wings, burritos and the gallons of :
Bud
Schlitz
Michelob
Miller
Coors
Rolling Rock
( insert name of barely potable flavorless gnatspiss here )

or for the lucky ones, based in Yurp:

Fuller's
Shepherd & Neame
Greene King
Boddingtons

Veltins
Warsteiner
Krombacher

Stella Artois (Gawdelpus)
Kronenbourg 1664
Carlsberg Special

Oh and when the band plays do TRY and remember the right words:

" send Her Victorious, Happy and Glorious
Long to reign over us........ " ! :)

Happy Fourth y'all

Le Chevre

Today is really fun for me.......

I have to babysit many p1ssed up Septics playing loud music, screaming around the place and generally being more abnoxious than usual......

All well and good I hear you say........... Unfortunately we're in a strict Muslim country with local neighbours on 3 sides.

So much for my 'low profile' idea...................... Will they ever learn???

I was going to organise a 'Wine & Anthrax' party instead.......................

Perhaps they'll be lucky enough to get some 'Security Advisers Special Relish' in their burgers..... I could do with a ham shank!

Rebel Scum??? Oh, you hurt my feelings. By the way, I don't drink any of that nasty assed beer. I prefer Fuller's ESB, when I drink. And/or Chimay Grande Reserve. Not to mention, we BBQ ribs here on this blessed day.

The day WE won our independence from the crown. No more unfair tea taxes. No more paying for royalty. No more...

Latest Threads