4Para Information Please

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Dug883, Oct 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been considering the TA for a while and have finally got to the stage of applying now. Until very recently I have had my heart set on the infantry then it came to my attention that there is a TA Parachute Regiment. Basically I just wanted a bit more information on the training/selection and what will be required of me when I'm actually in. I've been weight training for a while now so I don't think the strength will be an issue and I'm working on my endurance. Currently running the 1.5 mile in about 09:30.

Any information would be appreciated, thank you.
  2. Check your inbox.
  3. https://www.4para.co.uk/ contact them by email or telephone them and I'm sure that they'll be happy to help you out. I should be attending my first drill night in the next couple of weeks, I can PM you all the guff that I am given should you want any details of training?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. any chance you coulp pm me that too? looking to joining the TA and 4Para looks like a good unit
  5. No worries.
  6. Yeah that would be brilliant if you can PM me all the details that you've been given. And cheers for the links gents, I'll take a look.