4Para Information Please

I've been considering the TA for a while and have finally got to the stage of applying now. Until very recently I have had my heart set on the infantry then it came to my attention that there is a TA Parachute Regiment. Basically I just wanted a bit more information on the training/selection and what will be required of me when I'm actually in. I've been weight training for a while now so I don't think the strength will be an issue and I'm working on my endurance. Currently running the 1.5 mile in about 09:30.

Any information would be appreciated, thank you.

Check your inbox.

I've been considering the TA for a while and have finally got to the stage of applying now. Until very recently I have had my heart set on the infantry then it came to my attention that there is a TA Parachute Regiment. Basically I just wanted a bit more information on the training/selection and what will be required of me when I'm actually in. I've been weight training for a while now so I don't think the strength will be an issue and I'm working on my endurance. Currently running the 1.5 mile in about 09:30.

Any information would be appreciated, thank you.
https://www.4para.co.uk/ contact them by email or telephone them and I'm sure that they'll be happy to help you out. I should be attending my first drill night in the next couple of weeks, I can PM you all the guff that I am given should you want any details of training?

Yeah that would be brilliant if you can PM me all the details that you've been given. And cheers for the links gents, I'll take a look.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
4 The Training Wing 0
G Army Reserve 17
cleanbluesky Army Reserve 2