Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Tango34_UK, Nov 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. www.49para.info - The website.... :)

Its just hit me, that maybe its time to play all the Walts at their own game, how about the ones of us with Ebay accounts get uploading some 49 Para stuff, and see who can get the most hits on Ebay with it? If the item sells then give the money to RBL?

I will try and find a "49 Para" item in my flat, and upload it over the weekend, any one else wanna play "The Walt selling game" :wink:
  2. yeah, why not - sounds a giggle

but youll have to put a lot of spin in the story to sell it - and sell it worldwide for the benefit of spam walts
  3. Didn't something like this get done a whie ago - people selling odd items on e-bay and claiming they had been used by 'them' etc

Can't find the thread at the moment!

4. Awesome idea, there are several here that possess the literary genius to write up any old tat as genuine SF kit.

What about an ARRSE official "Member" certificate for those Walts that needs another piece of proof on the wall to go with their various SF pass certificates........................ :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Very true Sluicy, my favourite was they "Them" issued racing spoon,

just trying to find the thread now, it was quite a while ago.
  6. Actually, I think they should sell 49 Para t-shirts in the ARRSE shop.

I'm sure they'd go like hot cakes.
  7. Only if it was Aggresive Salmon, Maroon is a bit dark for 49ers (Apparently) Or at least that's what their CO told me the other night when I bumped into him at the Wheatsheaf.
  8. Spoon

Feckin Brill!
  9. That wasnt the CO, 49 Para only frequent the Squirrel And Truncheon hostelry. It must have been some big timing Walt wannabe :wink:
  10. Yes about a year ago we had a Ebay Lets sell items made by "Them" I sold some air from sennybridge :)

and lots of other silly items, I am now thinking we need a 49 Para Website....... a Written History...... Some Units Colours..... anyone want to help?
  11. Gremlin

mmmmm www.49para.co.uk has not been registered yet ;)
  12. Right here goes if the web name is still available I will purchase it tomorrow, and start to work on a basic website, but help would be good? So can I have a list of people that would like to help in the background with 49 Para?
  13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I would suggest that you contact the Guardian of all things sacred to 49 Para - none other than - Mistersoft, aka

St John Walter (Corporal Retired)
    Walter House

Can't have you boys big timing about 49 Para if you have never served :threaten:
  14. I have just purchased www.49para.info will start to build the website tomorrow, could do with information left in here to "help" with unit history, and ex members etc.....

I also need to know Regimental Colours, Mascot, Music and any other useful information, Do they have a boat house? What colour is it? :)
  15. Gremlin

check pm's