47 Signal Sqn - 831 Troop

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Smudgerinsurrey, Nov 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Popped in for a visit last night, and I think this is the way to go. Got on quite well with the Troopy, and seemed to click with the couple of guys who were around... so 2 weeks time, take down completed paperwork, and go from there... lots of phys to crack on with so I give myself the best chance of getting through selection. Be great if I do get back in.... oh, if anyone knows the cutoff run time for a 36 year old woman in the R.Sigs, please let me know... obviously I want to be coming in a lot quicker, but if I can drag my carcass in at that time to start with... (I know selection is 14 mins)

2. Welcome to the mad house......

16 Press ups, 43 sit ups and a 14 min run time.....

Man I need to be a woman!

3. Sit-ups I am totally shiote with so guess I'll be bashing a LOT of them out while I'm at work (before you all get strange visions, I'm selfemployed and work from home.) Pressups I should be fine, but I'll get my upper body strength worked on just in case.... oh, to be 18 and breezing fitness again!!