45L DESERT DPM DAY SACK BERGEN KARRIMOR SF PRI attach hip belt

Hello:
I have a 45l desert DPM daysack bergen KARRIMOR SF, It comes without hip belt. Is there any method I can attach one or does the pack has suitable hip belt?
Kind regards
Singing

Attachments

Hello:
I have a 45l desert DPM daysack bergen KARRIMOR SF, It comes without hip belt. Is there any method I can attach one or does the pack has suitable hip belt?
Kind regards
Singing
Is that the Predator? The green version has a thin, shitty waist belt that is woefully inadequate. The reason is that it is designed to be worn with a belt kit / webbing / armour and do it will sit ontop of your pouches. No need for a waist strap.

This is a common trap that people fall into when buying military packs.

Should have got one of the sabre packs instead. I've for one of each size and the best one imo is the Sabre 30 with molle all over the front and sides so you can attach pouches to increase the capacity.

Edited to add, unless you are skilled with a sewing machine, if you want a waist strap on this pack then you will have to send it off to somebody. There is a bergan modifier that all new squadies send their kit into to be modified. That is who i would send it to if it were me.

MTP Webbing & Military Equipment | Genuine JayJays Ltd

Latest Threads