45 x 45’s thread on how sh*t it is being Welsh.

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt
Not that it showed, and no zimmer frame, hearing aid, false teeth, one glass eye or wearing a syrup, spotted the wrinkled stockings, now that you ask!
Sounds like a right catch, I would say i've probably done worse, but there is no probably about it, I definitely have!

There's a half-Taff living downstairs from me. She's a duplicitous, two-faced, manipulative little cunt who I constantly plan in my head how to drown and get away with it. How much worse would it be if she was full-Taff...?!!!
Are you sure it is the Taff half that is to blame?

What is the other half? Liverpudlian? Cockernee? or French???

NSP

LE
In answer to the thread header , I would respectfully submit to the bench.
WREXHAM.
( somewhere even scousers can look down on with contempt).
that is all.
Pronounced "Rectum," I'm given to understand.

Yawn! Another welsh bashing thread.
You lot are worse than BLM, can't help but lash out at your betters with barely concealed jealousy.

As for shagging sheep, well suck it up you weird German/French/Nordic/Who Knows mongrels.
Not only is your beloved David Cameron a sheep worrier but a Pedo sheep worrier.

View attachment 619614
I hear the pigs aren't safe either

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt
giphy.gif

There's a half-Taff living downstairs from me. She's a duplicitous, two-faced, manipulative little cunt who I constantly plan in my head how to drown and get away with it. How much worse would it be if she was full-Taff...?!!!
Go down to your basement, untie and un-gag her, apologise and let her go then she may be more pleasant.

I had to visit Portmadog in North Wales several times back in the early eighties for work reasons. Each visit usually lasted around four or five days.

I fondly remember visiting the local pubs where I’d enter the premises and everybody was chatting to each other in English. As soon as I opened my gob to order a pint and they heard my English accent, everybody in the room would immediately started chatting in Welsh.

I thought it was quite funny that they considered me worthy of enough attention that they felt bothered to make the effort.

One of the pubs had an English barman originally from London who been working there for quite some years so they considered him sort of part of the furniture. Mind you, I seem to recall he had been there for so long, he had actually learned Welsh.

It doesn’t endure you to the Welsh though when they behave like that en mass when you visit somewhere.

I had to visit Portmadog in North Wales several times back in the early eighties for work reasons. Each visit usually lasted around four or five days.

I fondly remember visiting the local pubs where I’d enter the premises and everybody was chatting to each other in English. As soon as I opened my gob to order a pint and they heard my English accent, everybody in the room would immediately started chatting in Welsh.

I thought it was quite funny that they considered me worthy of enough attention that they felt bothered to make the effort.

One of the pubs had an English barman originally from London who been working there for quite some years so they considered him sort of part of the furniture. Mind you, I seem to recall he had been there for so long, he had actually learned Welsh.

It doesn’t endure you to the Welsh though when they behave like that en mass when you visit somewhere.
I suppose it beats being shot with a crossbow

Daz

LE

They do the same when people from South Wales visit, time to bring back the Welsh Not

N Wales - the only concession to gaiety is a striped shroud.

I’ve heard Anglesey described as the septic spot on the head of wales due to the unwelcoming locals.!
which makes Aberystwyth the abscess on its arse, oozing graduates to head south on the taffia gravy train.!.

it's a new emerging empire that will soon be leaving all you small-minded English folk to each other, not only do you hate us, but you hate each other. What you going to do when we start charging you to come on holiday and change all the signs to Cymraeg.

The locals will struggle to find anywhere without satnav

Chef

LE
I’ve heard Anglesey described as the septic spot on the head of wales due to the unwelcoming locals.!
which makes Aberystwyth the abscess on its arse, oozing graduates to head south on the taffia gravy train.!.
Aberystwyth boasts the only cinema in the universe where the drinks, sweets and popcorn are the same price as sweetshops, Rattray's butchers purveyors of quality bacon and black pudding, a good tobacconists and is home to the pizzaburger, A pizza base with a half pounder topped with doner meat, onions and pizza topping, folded over calzone style. Feeds one student for two meals, supper and warmed up for brekky, or two normal humans for two to three days.

I like the place.

Aberystwyth boasts the only cinema in the universe where the drinks, sweets and popcorn are the same price as sweetshops, Rattray's butchers purveyors of quality bacon and black pudding, a good tobacconists and is home to the pizzaburger, A pizza base with a half pounder topped with doner meat, onions and pizza topping, folded over calzone style. Feeds one student for two meals, supper and warmed up for brekky, or two normal humans for two to three days.

I like the place.
It’s the closed shop arrangement of the uni being virtually the sole supplier of drones to the civil service that puts me off. That and the welsh language bigots i saw at the uni when I had a girlfriend who attended.!

In answer to the thread header , I would respectfully submit to the bench.
WREXHAM.
( somewhere even scousers can look down on with contempt).
that is all.

Wrexham had a riot when a pound shop had a,half price sale

Latest Threads