45 x 45’s thread on how sh*t it is being Welsh.

Sorry to piss on your chips, but “Popty ping” is not the Welsh term for the microwave oven. The following is from a BBC article on Welsh words:

“A literal translation [of Popty Ping] would be “the oven that goes ping”, which, while being very Pythonesque, and incredibly funny, isn’t actually true. The Welsh word for microwave is “meicrodon” – “meicro” being Welsh for micro, and “don”, the mutated word for ton (tohn), literally means wave. And “ffwrn” just means oven. I know. Dull, isn’t it?

And on the same subject, the Welsh word for jellyfish is not “pysgodyn wibli wobli” (puh-skod-in wibbly wobbly), or, in English, wibbly wobbly fish. Lord alone knows what comedian came up with that one, but it’s fairly new in the lexicon of non-existent Welsh words. For many years, the official Welsh term for the jellyfish was “cont y môr’, academics have recently changed it to “sglefren fôr” (skle-vren vore = sea skater).”

That doesn't sound like a hastily-concocted pair of excuses at all.

Daz

LE
stopiwch geisio cyfiawnhau San Steffan rydych chi'n ei glownio. un diwrnod byddwch chi'n deffro ac yn sylweddoli eu bod nhw'n eich casáu chi gymaint â ni. Nid ydych yn ddim iddynt. Porthiant canon. mae hyn oherwydd idiotiaid fel chi bydd yr Alban yn ennill annibyniaeth a gobeithio y byddwn yn dilyn. yna gallwch chi eistedd o amgylch tân y gwersyll, gan ddweud wrth undeb sydd wedi torri sydd fel gweddill yr ymerodraeth wedi mynd. Nid ydych yn berchen arnom fella .. cyn bo hir byddwn yn cael gwared â chi.
Pure fantasy, Scotlands not going anywhere and neither is Wales

Dread

LE
stopiwch geisio cyfiawnhau San Steffan rydych chi'n ei glownio. un diwrnod byddwch chi'n deffro ac yn sylweddoli eu bod nhw'n eich casáu chi gymaint â ni. Nid ydych yn ddim iddynt. Porthiant canon. mae hyn oherwydd idiotiaid fel chi bydd yr Alban yn ennill annibyniaeth a gobeithio y byddwn yn dilyn. yna gallwch chi eistedd o amgylch tân y gwersyll, gan ddweud wrth undeb sydd wedi torri sydd fel gweddill yr ymerodraeth wedi mynd. Nid ydych yn berchen arnom fella .. cyn bo hir byddwn yn cael gwared â chi.

Try taking your dad's cock out of your mouth and then we might understand you.

Royal corps of.....the clues in the position of the word Corps, and where it falls in the title. If it proceeds the descriptive of its function.
Well the way the Army is being reduced in size, it will not be long before the Signals are amalgamated with the other Technical Trades, i.e. REME & RA.

To be known as the Royal Technical Corps.

You heard it here first.

Cap badge will be an Interflora Man riding a My Little Pony pulling a Canon.

Or swallowed up by the Corps of Royal Engineers.

Royal corps of.....the clues in the position of the word Corps, and where it falls in the title. If it proceeds the descriptive of its function.
It's the "Royal" that's the prefix, you gibbering halfwit.
Arguing where "Corp" falls within the title is somehow relevant, is a bit like you thinking the scalies are a teeth arm.

Drakeford the tinpot dicator of Wales thinks the Welsh are a bunch of thickos

APTC were granted the Royal prefix in 2010.
So, Royal Army Physical Training Corps.
”Twice round my beautiful body, then touch the wall behind me and form up….go!”

dlrg

LE
Where's

buggggggd.jpg

when you need him?

Dread

LE
You talking about cocks .. again. If I didn’t know better I would say you were a raving homo.

Lots of love

Daddy xxx
I suggest you park your homophobia next to your other stone age attitudes and join the team world, otherwise stay with Earth worshiping toilets.