45 Commando Lapel pins

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by india-juliet, Feb 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen some great looking Company pins on a site, Any of you RM boys out there, check out

Look under the Military Section.
  2. So that's where the coppers buy the stupid enamel medals for their body armour!
  3. They also raise money for Army EOD operators as well as injured Old bill and other charities.
  4. Exactly Knuckle_dragger. Was chatting to a friend who tells me they are branching out more in helping EOD guys injured. They paid for a stained glass window in a church in Northern Ireland, in memory for two AAC guys killed in a Copter crash up there.

It's nice to see somebody is doing something, do you think think the MOD would have fronted the money for that!!!!
  5. The owner of the Police National Tie Tac Register is a good egg, any related charity can approach him with a badge design. He'll make say 1,000 and give the charity 500 free, he'll sell the rest and most of the profit he gives away to charity. He's scheme has raised so much for RUC charities, some mainland police charities and military ones.
  6. I'd rather buy from them, than buy stuff ive seen that I doubt very much the PSNI would approve off in regards to raising money for the boys in blue in the Province.
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

8. I take it you approve of the enamel medal ribbons they wear then?
  9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Yes, when the commemorate fallen police officers charities.
  10. I was not refering to the worthiness of the charity Ventress, just the wearing of enamel medals on the uniform. My initial post was made before I was aware of the charities involved.
  11. Get your money out boys, Some great stuff in the Military section of that Website. It's a worthwhile cause to benefit both Military & others.