44 ton truck, a lane hogger and plod

Naw, can't be true, everybody knows and will swear that the LGV Driver caused this
incident............Car Drivers.......****ers and you fcuking well know it.

Brilliant. Empty motorway as well. Was it a Nissan Sunny near Birmingham, it usually is.
If it was near Birmingham it would more likely have been a black beemer with tinted windows full of dusky types, shadowing the artic until he stops for a kip, then nick his load.

If it was near Birmingham it would more likely have been a black beemer with tinted windows full of dusky types, shadowing the artic until he stops for a kip, then nick his load.
I was thinking of the guy in the white robes and funny hat who stayed in the middle lane of the M6 for 'kin miles even though there was hardly anything else on the motorway. I got bored eventually and overtook him (on the right) then indicated and moved over to the left lane. He didn't take the hint.

Possibly an European car whose driver thought he was on the inside, RH lane.
He pulled over to the right when the cop car first put the blue lights on.

The commentary makes it for me

I was thinking of the guy in the white robes and funny hat who stayed in the middle lane of the M6 for 'kin miles even though there was hardly anything else on the motorway. I got bored eventually and overtook him (on the right) then indicated and moved over to the left lane. He didn't take the hint.
I came across a bell end doing 50 ish in lane 2 once, and managed to do 9 circuits of moving to lane 3, passing, then moving back to lane 1 and slowing to let him pass (repeat) before he twigged

Usually 2 or 3 is all it takes

Clearly the lorry drivers fault this for being on the phone the whole time! Talk about dropping yourself in it! Cnut!
Bluetooth headset?

Afraid not! You can still be done using them if you are not in full control of the vehicle. See it all the time, ******** sales rep sitting in lane 1 or 2 chattering on bluetooth and gradually getting slower and slower as his concentration lapses. Next thing, he has 44 tonnes going up his back eye. Lorry slows down, everybody starts braking as well, rep thinks "ooh ****" and puts his foot back down on the accelerator.

Afraid not! You can still be done using them if you are not in full control of the vehicle. See it all the time, ******** sales rep sitting in lane 1 or 2 chattering on bluetooth and gradually getting slower and slower as his concentration lapses. Next thing, he has 44 tonnes going up his back eye. Lorry slows down, everybody starts braking as well, rep thinks "ooh ****" and puts his foot back down on the accelerator.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know that. The same would apply if you're fiddling with the stereo or having a toss. It's not an offence as such to use a handsfree telephone.

You can still be done even when using a bluetooth headset or indeed any hands free.
When was the video made, and when did the law change?

I believe hands free are still legal, though bluetooth haedsets are out

When was the video made, and when did the law change?

I believe hands free are still legal, though bluetooth haedsets are out
They're both still perfectly legal; using handsfree sets is not an offence. If you're driving like a thwaite whilst using one, you can get a ticket, but you're being done for the driving, not the handsfree per se.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Intelligence Cell 8
J The Intelligence Cell 1
foggy_balla The Intelligence Cell 3