44 ton truck, a lane hogger and plod

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Forastero, Oct 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

• Like Like x 7
  2. Naw, can't be true, everybody knows and will swear that the LGV Driver caused this
    incident............Car Drivers.......****ers and you fcuking well know it.
  3. Brilliant. Empty motorway as well. Was it a Nissan Sunny near Birmingham, it usually is.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. If it was near Birmingham it would more likely have been a black beemer with tinted windows full of dusky types, shadowing the artic until he stops for a kip, then nick his load.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Worth watching that just for the trucker's "commentary".
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Script by Chubby Brown?
  7. Got to love it. I hate CLOC members and their splinter group OLS.
  8. I was thinking of the guy in the white robes and funny hat who stayed in the middle lane of the M6 for 'kin miles even though there was hardly anything else on the motorway. I got bored eventually and overtook him (on the right) then indicated and moved over to the left lane. He didn't take the hint.
  9. Possibly an European car whose driver thought he was on the inside, RH lane.
    He pulled over to the right when the cop car first put the blue lights on.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. The commentary makes it for me
  11. Class. The driver's remarks on here would mostly be asterisks.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I came across a bell end doing 50 ish in lane 2 once, and managed to do 9 circuits of moving to lane 3, passing, then moving back to lane 1 and slowing to let him pass (repeat) before he twigged

Usually 2 or 3 is all it takes
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Clearly the lorry drivers fault this for being on the phone the whole time! Talk about dropping yourself in it! Cnut!
  14. Bluetooth headset?
    • Like Like x 4
  15. You can still be done even when using a bluetooth headset or indeed any hands free.