426 MI????????????

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by donna3322, Nov 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I HAVE A FRIEND RECENTLY POSTED TO 426 MI BUT IS UNAWARE OF WHERE THIS POSTING ACTUALLY IS? CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT PLEASE?

2. Don't know, but will you for the love of God stop shouting, please.

3. do neither you nor your friend have an OC or sergeant major you might ask?

4. Donna, with a friend like you acting on their poor, helpless, behalf, what more could any member of the Intelligence Corps possibly ask for?. Your discretion to date will certainly assure that their reputation will preceed them to 426 MI Section. Your friend can be assured of a typical warm and hearty Intelligence Corps welcome, when he or she arrives in the cosmopolitan resort of Bulford Spa,

This selfless act on your part is well placed. Like you I fully understand that the Intelligence Corps can indeed come over as a bunch of quiet retiring types, who can often have difficulty expressing themselves.
    >
    >
    >
    But then there is another small minority: Kevin, Adrian the Beagleman, Dylan, Geoffery, David, the POLTUHS and Gok's darling, their exquisitely tailored Commander........

5. 426 MI does not exist. I suggest you check your numbering. You may mean 462. Some friend by the way, if he hasn't told you where he is!

6. This individual knows exactly what he is talking about...

7. ....for possibly the first time in his career :lol:

9. MY FRIEND HAS FORGOTTEN HER CREDIT CARD PIN NUMBER. CAN SOMEONE POST THEIR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND SORT CODE? THANKS

SORRY FOR CAPS.

10. Bulford. It's bound to be Bulford. Or Tidworth. Could be Tidworth, but I think I'll stick with Bulford.

11. I GOT PREGNANT BY A SOLDIER AND HE HAS NOW LEFT WITHOUT GIVING ME HIS FORWARDING ADDRESS. HIS FRIEND FROM WORK GAVE ME A MADE-UP UNIT TITLE BUT I DIDN'T REALISE THAT IT DOESN'T EXIST. CAN ANYONE HELP ME TRACK HIM DOWN FOR THE CSA PLEASE?

AT LEAST I THINK IT WAS HIM. TO BE FAIR, IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY OF ABOUT ELEVEN SOLDIERS I PICKED UP IN STICKIES THAT MONTH, WHILST LOOKING FOR A NEW DAD FOR LITTLE BRITNEY AND BROOKLYN.

LOVE FROM DONNA IN AMESBURY :)

12. Donna, if you are from Amesbury, is your mom called Sharon, were you born in 1986? She used to shout a lot too. Often.

13. Donna

I lied, please forgive me.

PS

Britney & Brooklyn don’t look like sisters.

15. Donna, honey, I am so sorry I lied to you, but its ok as now I have been posted to MI13, only its not called that any more cos its a mith (myth, geddit?). Anyway, I will be int ouch. meanwhile I am saving up to pay you the money I owe you and will put a check in the post. kisses. XXX