426 MI????????????

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don't know, but will you for the love of God stop shouting, please.

donna3322 said:
I HAVE A FRIEND RECENTLY POSTED TO 426 MI BUT IS UNAWARE OF WHERE THIS POSTING ACTUALLY IS? CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT PLEASE?
Donna, with a friend like you acting on their poor, helpless, behalf, what more could any member of the Intelligence Corps possibly ask for?. Your discretion to date will certainly assure that their reputation will preceed them to 426 MI Section. Your friend can be assured of a typical warm and hearty Intelligence Corps welcome, when he or she arrives in the cosmopolitan resort of Bulford Spa,

This selfless act on your part is well placed. Like you I fully understand that the Intelligence Corps can indeed come over as a bunch of quiet retiring types, who can often have difficulty expressing themselves.
>
>
>
But then there is another small minority: Kevin, Adrian the Beagleman, Dylan, Geoffery, David, the POLTUHS and Gok's darling, their exquisitely tailored Commander........

donna3322 said:
I HAVE A FRIEND RECENTLY POSTED TO 426 MI BUT IS UNAWARE OF WHERE THIS POSTING ACTUALLY IS? CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT PLEASE?
426 MI does not exist. I suggest you check your numbering. You may mean 462. Some friend by the way, if he hasn't told you where he is!

Howayman said:
eye_spy said:
426 MI does not exist. I suggest you check your numbering. You may mean 462.
This individual knows exactly what he is talking about...
....for possibly the first time in his career :lol:

Bulford. It's bound to be Bulford. Or Tidworth. Could be Tidworth, but I think I'll stick with Bulford.

donna3322 said:
I GOT PREGNANT BY A SOLDIER AND HE HAS NOW LEFT WITHOUT GIVING ME HIS FORWARDING ADDRESS. HIS FRIEND FROM WORK GAVE ME A MADE-UP UNIT TITLE BUT I DIDN'T REALISE THAT IT DOESN'T EXIST. CAN ANYONE HELP ME TRACK HIM DOWN FOR THE CSA PLEASE?

AT LEAST I THINK IT WAS HIM. TO BE FAIR, IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY OF ABOUT ELEVEN SOLDIERS I PICKED UP IN STICKIES THAT MONTH, WHILST LOOKING FOR A NEW DAD FOR LITTLE BRITNEY AND BROOKLYN.

LOVE FROM DONNA IN AMESBURY :)

Donna, honey, I am so sorry I lied to you, but its ok as now I have been posted to MI13, only its not called that any more cos its a mith (myth, geddit?). Anyway, I will be int ouch. meanwhile I am saving up to pay you the money I owe you and will put a check in the post. kisses. XXX

Donna eh! You finally had the operation then Dave?

I told you if you hung around long enough plenty of pissed young Inters would knock your back door in thinking it was just a badly aligned front-bottom! But you just didn't feel complete without surgery it seems! :D

Sharon was your sister wasn't she? :roll:

donna3322 said:
or written in an alternative way:

"I met some guy on a night out, had a one night stand and now I'm up the duff, he told me he was from 426 MI Coy"

lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Weapons, Equipment & Rations 10
D Tanks, planes & ships 3