42 BTY representative

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by surfmad, Mar 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FOR THE BOYS AND GIRLS OF 42 BTY

2. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Whoever they are? :D

3. 42Bty is a bty in 32 and used to be in 22 they know who they are

4. GunnersQuadrant

The Battery that still has not found a home? A bit like 53 and 35 then?

:wink:

5. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Where did 20 Bty go?

6. Fine body of men. Particularly fond of the story of all of them being specifically warned off breaking curfew while on LION SUN, followed by their BSM being discovered trying to break back into camp at 3am by bribing the guard commander. Aaaaand, yer gated, the lot of yer....

And the beating administered during the same exercise by two of the blokes on the Bty Clerk. Who was asleep in bed. With broom handles. Tough guys indeed.

Or the back-stabbing, low morale and general incompetence which seemed to characterise them in their last months before disbandment.

7. GunnersQuadrant

20 Bty.............. 16 Regt RA.

8. Back whence we came :wink:

9. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Which LION SUN was that?

10. GunnersQuadrant

Every single one the RA has ever been involved in if you really want the truth. :D

11. 35, 53 and 42 have a home and that home was taken away from us GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR :evil:

12. Well, according to (Some Other Corps website link) , they are based in Cumbria :lol:

13. 20 bty went down to to join 16 reg in woolwich and no longer part of 22 reg we got disbanded last march

14. GunnersQuadrant

CH. I pride myself on getting my facts as correct as possible when talking about the Royal Regiment of which i am a proud serving member, why would you quote a reme website on an artillery batteries location?

Get out. :D

15. Sorry boss :oops: :oops:

It was more for the irony that a www.army.mod.uk website could contain such obvious duff gen.