42 BTY representative

42Bty is a bty in 32 and used to be in 22 they know who they are

Fine body of men. Particularly fond of the story of all of them being specifically warned off breaking curfew while on LION SUN, followed by their BSM being discovered trying to break back into camp at 3am by bribing the guard commander. Aaaaand, yer gated, the lot of yer....

And the beating administered during the same exercise by two of the blokes on the Bty Clerk. Who was asleep in bed. With broom handles. Tough guys indeed.

Or the back-stabbing, low morale and general incompetence which seemed to characterise them in their last months before disbandment.

Belushi said:
breaking curfew while on LION SUN, followed by their BSM being discovered trying to break back into camp at 3am by bribing the guard commander.
Which LION SUN was that?

35, 53 and 42 have a home and that home was taken away from us GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR :evil:

20 bty went down to to join 16 reg in woolwich and no longer part of 22 reg we got disbanded last march

CH. I pride myself on getting my facts as correct as possible when talking about the Royal Regiment of which i am a proud serving member, why would you quote a reme website on an artillery batteries location?

Get out. :D

GunnersQuadrant said:
CH. I pride myself on getting my facts as correct as possible when talking about the Royal Regiment of which i am a proud serving member, why would you quote a reme website on an artillery batteries location?
Sorry boss :oops: :oops:

It was more for the irony that a www.army.mod.uk website could contain such obvious duff gen.

well hello again fingers if u look on here drop a line about howits going over there

42 BTY THE DOGS BOLLOCKS. 18 YEARS MAN & BOY. SHITTY END OF THE STICK ALL THE WAY. IF WE COULD NOT **** IT WE WOULD FIGHT IT. LOVED IT

rocket said:
42 BTY THE DOGS balls. 18 YEARS MAN & BOY. SHITTY END OF THE STICK ALL THE WAY. IF WE COULD NOT * IT WE WOULD FIGHT IT. LOVED IT
What happened to the 42 Bty Gun by the way Rocket? That was your pride and joy wasn't it?

Where are you now?

P.S. Coo, Coo, Cachoo! :wink:

Soldier_Why said:
rocket said:
42 BTY THE DOGS balls. 18 YEARS MAN & BOY. SHITTY END OF THE STICK ALL THE WAY. IF WE COULD NOT * IT WE WOULD FIGHT IT. LOVED IT
What happened to the 42 Bty Gun by the way Rocket? That was your pride and joy wasn't it?

Where are you now?

P.S. Coo, Coo, Cachoo! wink
the 42bty gun now sits outside the bty offices at 32regt for all to clean and brasso up if you fcuk up at all

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OP_324 Gunners 6
J Gunners 29
C Gunners 7