4179 Toutatis,anyone worried?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tuffy52, Nov 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am now you ****!! I am booked in for surgery that day and if it's cancelled again I am coming gunning for you.!!
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hi. I have copper insoles for shoes that cure cancer. And if you wish to buy a bridge, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I think I've left the gas on.
  4. Toutatis has been observed with radar imaging from the Arecibo Observatory and the Goldstone Solar System Radar during the asteroid's prior Earth flybys in 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, and 2008. It will also be observed with radar during the December 2012 flyby and potentially during the more distant flyby in 2016.[18] After 2016, Toutatis will not pass close to Earth again until 2069. The resolution of the radar images is as fine as 7.5 m, providing a very detailed model of Toutatis' shape and spin state.

5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

You are of course right and we're all doomed. You should make your peace with God and, in particular, remember Jesus' point that it is easier for a camel to pass thorugh the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. As a special service to my fellow man I am prepared to take on the burden of being that rich man and will willing relieve you of all your worldly wealth. Cheques, cash or postal orders accepted.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. TheIronDuke

Wow, hassle. I feel for you Bro. You have bought one of my Hats of Protection made from tinfoil mined in the Mines of Pocahontas, yes?

Shit. SHIT. I said 'hats'. This is all going to go shit-shaped, isn't it?
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I was going to get a bridge then I saw in my tea leaves that my penis was going to double in size so thought better rent the bridge instead, makes sense, yah?
  8. I bet you £1,000 that the World doesn't end.
  9. Got my tin foil hat ready so **** it
  10. I'll give you £1,000,000 if it does.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. TheIronDuke

Whilst I am C of E and do my best to breeze along with the vicar and sing hymns in church and that, one cannot help but feel that sometimes Jesus had been on the piss and was spouting shite?
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Shhh! You're making my cunning scheme too obvious.
  13. Well, you should really have gone to the mines of Les Baux-De-Provence although they are now worked out but Group Pechiney have a wonderful mining operation in Conakry Guinea who probably mine the best quality bauxite so essential in the manufacture of good quality tinfoil.
  14. After that post you'll be hopeing that Mohammed is in charge then.