• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

4179 Toutatis,anyone worried?

Toutatis has been observed with radar imaging from the Arecibo Observatory and the Goldstone Solar System Radar during the asteroid's prior Earth flybys in 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, and 2008. It will also be observed with radar during the December 2012 flyby and potentially during the more distant flyby in 2016.[18] After 2016, Toutatis will not pass close to Earth again until 2069. The resolution of the radar images is as fine as 7.5 m, providing a very detailed model of Toutatis' shape and spin state.

Blimey...

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
December the 12th is the date of 4179 Toutatis's closest approach to Earth and is being linked to the Mayan Apocalypse that is set for 20/12/2012,are you worried ?.

4179 Toutatis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You are of course right and we're all doomed. You should make your peace with God and, in particular, remember Jesus' point that it is easier for a camel to pass thorugh the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. As a special service to my fellow man I am prepared to take on the burden of being that rich man and will willing relieve you of all your worldly wealth. Cheques, cash or postal orders accepted.

Hi. I have copper insoles for shoes that cure cancer. And if you wish to buy a bridge, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
I was going to get a bridge then I saw in my tea leaves that my penis was going to double in size so thought better rent the bridge instead, makes sense, yah?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
remember Jesus' point that it is easier for a camel to pass thorugh the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven.
Whilst I am C of E and do my best to breeze along with the vicar and sing hymns in church and that, one cannot help but feel that sometimes Jesus had been on the piss and was spouting shite?

Wow, hassle. I feel for you Bro. You have bought one of my Hats of Protection made from tinfoil mined in the Mines of Pocahontas, yes?

Shit. SHIT. I said 'hats'. This is all going to go shit-shaped, isn't it?
Well, you should really have gone to the mines of Les Baux-De-Provence although they are now worked out but Group Pechiney have a wonderful mining operation in Conakry Guinea who probably mine the best quality bauxite so essential in the manufacture of good quality tinfoil.

Whilst I am C of E and do my best to breeze along with the vicar and sing hymns in church and that, one cannot help but feel that sometimes Jesus had been on the piss and was spouting shite?
A man who felt the driving urge to turn water into wine has to be wondered about.

Is 'apostle' ancient Aramaic for 'my beshtesht mate inallaworld'?

Latest Threads