407 pound woman denied flights - dies - husband sues.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Tartan_Terrier, Nov 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Perhaps it's time for an official maximum passenger weight? Or if there are enough travellers of this calibre perhaps a new airline specifically for the massively obese?

Link to rest of article and photo: 407-Pound Woman Denied Flights Home, Dies Abroad - Yahoo!

2. If only they had doctors in Hungary she might have been alive today. I assume Eastern Europeans generally just chew on bark and hope for the best when they get ill.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Consideration has to be given to other passengers also. Fat people cause access problems, especially when an accident occurs or when there is need for an emergency evacuation. I can think of an accident in the UK where one fat individual indirectly caused multiple deaths.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's where the fault lies. Due to an error in translation she thought she had to go hungry and the shock was too much.

• Like Like x 9
  5. Farewell fat lass, more cake for everybody else. Dusty etc.

• Like Like x 8
  6. Fair dues, she had been losing weight.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Any chance of a link? I'm not saying that you're telling pork pies (excuse the pun) I'm just interested to see it so that I can further my hatred of chunkers and their cake consuming habits.

8. That's a good one. Cruel, but fair!

9. Just Google for 'ferry tragedy, lifeboats eaten before collision.'

• Like Like x 3
  10. Seat belt extender? Have you seen the ******* size of this (ex) land whale? That seat belt exteneder must have been the length of the whole of a normal car seat belt.

Any pilots around as I wonder if an extra 200kgs in one glutinous mass plonked down in the plane would be noticeable in the handling?

11. You mean this ****?
    Goering-Sitting-1939.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  12. Did the fattie eat them?

13. I reckon KLM should have passed her over to their non-comercial side

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

You might try Guy Gibson's old mob...

15. You mean try bouncing fat bastards down the Mohnesee to distrupt ball bearing production?

Well it is a bit of an extreme measure and I am not at all sure the NHS budget will stretch that far but it might be worth a go and it gets the housebound fatties out and about and useful to society again so I am all for it.

• Like Like x 2