Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by nobbyd, Jun 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm getting intermittant "400 bad header" errors. Given this error can be transient but persistent, I thought I'd let you know it's still happening if you thought it had gone away, or as a starter point if you didn't know about it
  2. Trouble just getting on now using tapatalk.
  3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Mmm... thanks for the reports. Is that in a desktop web browser nobbyd?
  4. Haven't checked other threads but was getting 403 Forbidden error at 0600, on laptop with Firefox. Persistent, I thought it might be a denial of service 'cos someone was upset? Gave up 0630.
  5. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

Can you message me please? Im having an issue with the site.
  6. When I logon I get the 403 forbidden notice but it doesn't stop me using the site, however, when typing a reply, the keyboard seems to have a delay and miss out certain letters which means I have to keep backtracking (bloody annoying it is too)
    Laptop with firefox also.
  7. Using Firefox, had the 403 forbidden notice when logged in just moment ago, but it has not stopped me using site either
  8. Desktop - Win 7/64 with Firefox 21. It hasn't come back for me, but 400 is one of the real hard to find and fix ones as it tends to come and go, and you may well get the condition when there isn't a request.

I would have got back to you earlier, but Mk1 was being a little sod with his homework
  9. A denial of service would give a local browser error, rather than a remote 4/500 error
  10. I'm getting 403 - Forbidden in place of the photo at the top of the page (next to the blurb about the aims of ARRSE) but it doesn't stop me using the site.